Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Pup

7,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
Hmmm...
So I have a deviantart and I've been working around on there for about 3 years.
So anyways, I main traditional art but recently I've gotten into digital art, and I've been drawing with a mouse. stare But it's been fun and it's turned out pretty good.
So, what artsy stuff do you guys do? I am an anime artist, and I usually draw female humans... XD
oh show me your DA! i mostly draw whatever.. ive been trying to explore new things!

Invisible Pup

7,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
Old Cat
oh show me your DA! i mostly draw whatever.. ive been trying to explore new things!

http://ezlafroyo.deviantart.com/
There is my dA. Anyways, that sounds cool. owo

Ruthless Hellraiser

I do a lot of different art. My main focus is digital art, but not the digital art you are probably thinking of. I work with circuit boards, and 3D printers. I do a lot of big art and life-size art. My most recent project is an LED dancing suit. The suit has different lights for each arm and leg, and depending on how you move that body part it changes color accordingly. It also operates a sound set up that makes music based on your movements.

Another project I did was 3 4ft x 8ft insulation foam boards. Each one had a different design carved out of it. I then put them under 3 theater lights (red, green, blue) and when you stepped between the lights and the foam your shadow changes color.

I also do traditional charcoal drawings, and I do a lot of ceramics. I also dabble in 'anime' art so to speak.
I love photography! I also draw and paint, but only abstract things.

Ruthless Vampire

pretty much the same as you. i focus more on females as well yum_puddi

Distinct Elder

I draw anything I have to.

I like drawing little girls the most though. emotion_dowant Never really get the chance to, though, since it's rarely what I'm called to draw.

Invisible Pup

7,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
Yuki Misa Night
I do a lot of different art. My main focus is digital art, but not the digital art you are probably thinking of. I work with circuit boards, and 3D printers. I do a lot of big art and life-size art. My most recent project is an LED dancing suit. The suit has different lights for each arm and leg, and depending on how you move that body part it changes color accordingly. It also operates a sound set up that makes music based on your movements.

Another project I did was 3 4ft x 8ft insulation foam boards. Each one had a different design carved out of it. I then put them under 3 theater lights (red, green, blue) and when you stepped between the lights and the foam your shadow changes color.

I also do traditional charcoal drawings, and I do a lot of ceramics. I also dabble in 'anime' art so to speak.

You...
Sound...
Amazing....
burning_eyes

Invisible Pup

7,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
Itchy the Hatter
I draw anything I have to.

I like drawing little girls the most though. emotion_dowant Never really get the chance to, though, since it's rarely what I'm called to draw.

eek K.

Invisible Pup

7,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
photoqueen550D
I love photography! I also draw and paint, but only abstract things.

My friend would adore you. She loves photography and abstract as well!

Invisible Pup

7,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
Yuki Misa Night

You...
Sound...
Amazing....
burning_eyes

Invisible Pup

7,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
sweetsmonster

pretty much the same as you. i focus more on females as well yum_puddi

I just can't do males, they all end up looking like females. DX