Welcome to Gaia! ::

God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
A few even said we should just draw their s**t for the love of drawing. I was tempted to draw it and say I did but not post it and mention I liked how it turned out. As for your topic, I could but I'd have to look at reference material because I'm not familiar with the subjects. I mean reference no eyeballing.

Well, if you're interested I could supply you with pictures...but what do you mean by your last statement? sweatdrop
eyeballing is drawing a replica of a piece of art or a photo to the best of your ability. It's considered to be theft. Referencing is looking at many picture to get an idea of what you want to draw, it's not a copy of anything.

Ah, okay. I'm only familiar with the term 'eyeballing' in the context of looking something over extensively.

I'll give you these two images, then. The top one is Nissa and the bottom one is the type of armor I mentioned above.

http://www.wizards.com/mtg/images/digital/wallpapers/dotpw_wp01_1280.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120405220519/finalfantasy/images/f/f9/Serah_Farron_-_N7_Armor.png
That doesn't look difficult, my hands are even working now. Who would guess getting really sick would fix my hands? I use copics rather than CG now because the screen of my laptop washes out colors so it become super saturated when I make things on it.

Oh, well if that's the case I'm glad I could at least help you get out of your slump smile

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
A few even said we should just draw their s**t for the love of drawing. I was tempted to draw it and say I did but not post it and mention I liked how it turned out. As for your topic, I could but I'd have to look at reference material because I'm not familiar with the subjects. I mean reference no eyeballing.

Well, if you're interested I could supply you with pictures...but what do you mean by your last statement? sweatdrop
eyeballing is drawing a replica of a piece of art or a photo to the best of your ability. It's considered to be theft. Referencing is looking at many picture to get an idea of what you want to draw, it's not a copy of anything.

Ah, okay. I'm only familiar with the term 'eyeballing' in the context of looking something over extensively.

I'll give you these two images, then. The top one is Nissa and the bottom one is the type of armor I mentioned above.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120405220519/finalfantasy/images/f/f9/Serah_Farron_-_N7_Armor.png
That doesn't look difficult, my hands are even working now. Who would guess getting really sick would fix my hands? I use copics rather than CG now because the screen of my laptop washes out colors so it become super saturated when I make things on it.

Oh, well if that's the case I'm glad I could at least help you get out of your slump smile
I don't know if I'd call it a slump, I have very little sensation in my hands and they don't always work. I wanted to draw but I had trouble holding the pen.
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty

I don't know if I'd call it a slump, I have very little sensation in my hands and they don't always work. I wanted to draw but I had trouble holding the pen.

Oh, I see. Hearing that makes me think of...Beethoven, I think it was, who was deaf but composed music regardless xd I thought you were just being metaphorical, to be honest sweatdrop

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty

Oh, I see. Hearing that makes me think of...Beethoven, I think it was, who was deaf but composed music regardless xd I thought you were just being metaphorical, to be honest sweatdrop
I wish that was the case.

Thieving Rogue

Neraciro
MintySin
Anyone could draw that, it's just /how well/ can they draw it that you need to worry about. :3 At worst your friend could just do a bad drawing, at best they'll surprise themselves with how well they did.

And that's a really really odd crossover. @.@ Especially for Nissa. I kind of want to know what lead to an idea like that.

I can only tell her that so many times before I start sounding forceful (at least in my own ears). I think she should draw it, if only to prove herself wrong, but I don't want to force her to sweatdrop I just think that it's better to do something and fail than to give up and commit oneself to being lesser than they are.

Well, it was something I heard from somebody, that the Eldrazi were like the Reapers of the Magic: The Gathering universe that sort of made me think of Nissa in a Shepard-like role, and that in the canon she's taken off after Sorin to try and force him to deal with the problem. In my fangirl mind she's totally gone to assemble her crew and take down the Rea--Eldrazi xd

Yeah. :/ I agree with you. It's so hard to convince people of things without seeming like you're forcing them into it.

XD Awesome. I can kind of see that from a totally OOC fangirl crossover standpoint. I wasn't playing magic at the time so I don't really know what the Eldrazi did story wise. XD
MintySin
Neraciro
MintySin
Anyone could draw that, it's just /how well/ can they draw it that you need to worry about. :3 At worst your friend could just do a bad drawing, at best they'll surprise themselves with how well they did.

And that's a really really odd crossover. @.@ Especially for Nissa. I kind of want to know what lead to an idea like that.

I can only tell her that so many times before I start sounding forceful (at least in my own ears). I think she should draw it, if only to prove herself wrong, but I don't want to force her to sweatdrop I just think that it's better to do something and fail than to give up and commit oneself to being lesser than they are.

Well, it was something I heard from somebody, that the Eldrazi were like the Reapers of the Magic: The Gathering universe that sort of made me think of Nissa in a Shepard-like role, and that in the canon she's taken off after Sorin to try and force him to deal with the problem. In my fangirl mind she's totally gone to assemble her crew and take down the Rea--Eldrazi xd

Yeah. :/ I agree with you. It's so hard to convince people of things without seeming like you're forcing them into it.

XD Awesome. I can kind of see that from a totally OOC fangirl crossover standpoint. I wasn't playing magic at the time so I don't really know what the Eldrazi did story wise. XD

http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/Eldrazi

Here you go, for when you get a chance to read about them smile they're horrible things to have to fight O_o, but I hope whatever ending Nissa gets is better than the one Commander Shepard (currently) has crying

I was fighting them one night, I think only for the second time, and I was using my Sorin Markov Deck, the goal of which (was) to get my opponent's life down to 10 and stab them to death with Sorin's Vengeance. Unfortunately my opponent was playing Mana Ramp, stalling for time while he used cards to gather and play as many lands as possible to call out the Eldrazi as early as possible (the weaker of them have, like, an 8-land cost in case you didn't know). The worst thing he had out was Platinum Imperion, whose effect made it so his life total couldn't change. He wouldn't attack with it despite it being an 8/8, but, since I controlled a 8/6 Vampire and I could use it to block. So, what happened was that I kept using Sorin's 2 damage effect despite it doing no damage (gaining counters) and then at last used his Ultimate Ability, stealing control of my opponent's next turn in which I FORCED him to attack me with Imperion; I blocked it, killed it, ended his turn immediately after and then use Sorin's Vengeance to stab them down to 1 health (since I could no longer use Sorin's ability to put them on 10 life, as I lacked counters. Just as he was sighing in relief, but...I used his ability to hit him for 2, and I won xd

I only got into the game very recently, actually 3nodding like, a week before Dark Ascension came out.

*she also hopes Nissa returns in Magic 2013* xd

Thieving Rogue

Neraciro
MintySin
Neraciro
MintySin

Here you go, for when you get a chance to read about them smile they're horrible things to have to fight O_o, but I hope whatever ending Nissa gets is better than the one Commander Shepard (currently) has crying

I was fighting them one night, I think only for the second time, and I was using my Sorin Markov Deck, the goal of which (was) to get my opponent's life down to 10 and stab them to death with Sorin's Vengeance. Unfortunately my opponent was playing Mana Ramp, stalling for time while he used cards to gather and play as many lands as possible to call out the Eldrazi as early as possible (the weaker of them have, like, an 8-land cost in case you didn't know). The worst thing he had out was Platinum Imperion, whose effect made it so his life total couldn't change. He wouldn't attack with it despite it being an 8/8, but, since I controlled a 8/6 Vampire and I could use it to block. So, what happened was that I kept using Sorin's 2 damage effect despite it doing no damage (gaining counters) and then at last used his Ultimate Ability, stealing control of my opponent's next turn in which I FORCED him to attack me with Imperion; I blocked it, killed it, ended his turn immediately after and then use Sorin's Vengeance to stab them down to 1 health (since I could no longer use Sorin's ability to put them on 10 life, as I lacked counters. Just as he was sighing in relief, but...I used his ability to hit him for 2, and I won xd

I only got into the game very recently, actually 3nodding like, a week before Dark Ascension came out.

EEEE! Thanks. biggrin I'll save the link and read it as soon as finals are over. lol

That sounds like an epic game! > biggrin I can only imagine how much fun that must of been to pull off. My main deck is a green blue overrun deck just because I love being able to pull off fun stuff like that. I've only been playing for a little over half a year now but I've only really looked into Phyrexia/Mirrodon and Innistrad. D: I'm so lazy. Have you heard about the next block? Um, I think the code name for it is "Hook, Line, and Sinker".
MintySin
Neraciro
MintySin
Neraciro
MintySin

EEEE! Thanks. biggrin I'll save the link and read it as soon as finals are over. lol

That sounds like an epic game! > biggrin I can only imagine how much fun that must of been to pull off. My main deck is a green blue overrun deck just because I love being able to pull off fun stuff like that. I've only been playing for a little over half a year now but I've only really looked into Phyrexia/Mirrodon and Innistrad. D: I'm so lazy. Have you heard about the next block? Um, I think the code name for it is "Hook, Line, and Sinker".

I do love my vampires heart they're, like, my main Deck - I also use Nissa and her Elves, so I've made my own "Sorin VS Nissa" Duel Decks (since they don't actually exist) xd I've just recently established a combo in my Vampire Deck where I can make one damage stretch onto infinity - even if my opponent has 70,000,000 health, for example in that situation, I just need to deal them 1 damage and then they'll be sucked down to 0 xd I also have the ability to, as long as their health is an even number, halve it, absorb that as MY life and then inflict THAT as damage >: D

I also have a very cruel Blue/Red Deck that I've nicknamed "Analyse and Replicate", which focuses completely on abusing both Charmbreaker Devils and Time Warp so that I can infinitely skip my opponent's turn xd I went to a Pre-Release, so now I have the new Blue Planeswalker - Tamiyo, the Moon Sage biggrin

I know a little bit about most of the modern sets, but not a whole lot - except for Phyrexia/Mirrodin and Innistrad xd and I have heard about the most recent set - "Return to Ravnica", the first act is called. I have a fun Elf from the original Ravnica, "Oracle of Nectars"; her effect is "Tap X: Gain X Life". biggrin
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty

Oh well, good luck and all that wink

(I didn't realize you'd actually replied or I would have said that sooner sweatdrop )

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty

(I didn't realize you'd actually replied or I would have said that sooner sweatdrop )
No worries, BTW I'm getting over being really sick so I have no stamina, I saved the pictures to reference but I've been too weak to start right away. They did say it could take two weeks to get close to normal again.
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty

No worries, BTW I'm getting over being really sick so I have no stamina, I saved the pictures to reference but I've been too weak to start right away. They did say it could take two weeks to get close to normal again.

I don't mind. Do it whenever you think you can, if you want to smile

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty

I actually do, it's kind of pissing me off that just going around in a wheelchair is enough to tire me out.
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty

I actually do, it's kind of pissing me off that just going around in a wheelchair is enough to tire me out.

Ah, I just meant that I wasn't going to pressure you or anything, but... sweatdrop

I--I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles sad

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty
Neraciro
God-the-almighty

Ah, I just meant that I wasn't going to pressure you or anything, but... sweatdrop

I--I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles sad
I'm getting better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas