Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should the theme be for the first month?

Animals 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 6 ]
Green 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Rebirth 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Furniture 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Morning 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Mystical 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
This poll closed on May 1, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I don't really care for guilds for some reason. I'll at least look at the tumblr even though I don't know much about using that site.
Catanaition N. D.
Ozevi
Catanaition N. D.
Ozevi
Hm... well, this is kind of getting confusing now. xD

Well, how about I just pick five themes out of the list, and vote on it bi-weekly? Then we can do something like first week is the top pick, second week is the runner-up. And then those are out of the themes, and then for the next voting, I go on the next five in the list.

Does this seem okay?

Sounds fine but will it be viewable for those who don't want to join the guild?

well, I don't want to keep this thread running much longer, since it won't be much more discussion once we settle things in. I figured the guild would just be a place for all the voting and stuff, since otherwise we would need a thread in say the chatterbox if the sole purpose is voting. - and then the tallies would be messed up by people just voting for gold, versus those actually wanting a specific theme.

Yeah I just... forget about + never check guilds since they're so difficult to get to. I don't mind not being able to vote, just wondering if it will be publicly viewable ETA: on the tumblr.

You mean what the theme is for the week? Yeah! I can make a post on Tumblr just to update everyone on the theme changes. :3 Kind of like the first post I did for a kind of run-down on everything, I can just do updates on any changes, which I'll probably do for the rule change also.

Fatcat

is it too late to join?
hundurr
is it too late to join?

Of course not! Just jump right on in. The Tumblr account to submit work to is ozevi.tumblr.com. c:

Fatcat

Ozevi

yay! thank you <3 so it can be any kind of animal? O:
hundurr
Ozevi

yay! thank you <3 so it can be any kind of animal? O:

Yep! Any kind of animal. And next week, we'll do a furniture theme, and then do voting for the next two weeks' themes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff