Make em big..
and
hard.

Sparkling Garbage

9,525 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Start with simple forms, like an oval or a circle or something. Studying anatomy, or in this case, a hand's anatomy, will really help you. Knowing where and how the muscles and bones work will definitely help you understand how to draw the hand correctly. Have yet to see a tutorial on hands in English that's really helpful. Though I saw two nice ones on pixiv. Here's my favorite one, and here's one I don't remembering bookmarking but apparently did. You don't need to know Japanese to somewhat understand the tutorial, just look closely at the pictures.

Also, female and male hands are different as well. Female hands are rounder while the male hands are squarish, and the bones are more prominent. They're also bigger than female hands, and longer.

Invisible Streaker

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
adorkablehiko
Start with simple forms, like an oval or a circle or something. Studying anatomy, or in this case, a hand's anatomy, will really help you. Knowing where and how the muscles and bones work will definitely help you understand how to draw the hand correctly. Have yet to see a tutorial on hands in English that's really helpful. Though I saw two nice ones on pixiv. Here's my favorite one, and here's one I don't remembering bookmarking but apparently did. You don't need to know Japanese to somewhat understand the tutorial, just look closely at the pictures.

Also, female and male hands are different as well. Female hands are rounder while the male hands are squarish, and the bones are more prominent. They're also bigger than female hands, and longer.

thank you ! it helped me ! c:

Invisible Streaker

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
pssngr
Unnoticed Kouhai
I still have a hard time on hands -.- any help ?~

Make em big..
and
hard.