Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Ladykiller

Okay so I am making a Queen of hearts card pic, but I want to have each half to have a little bit of difference to them.
Like I am already to one sides outfit in black and red with blond hair, and the other side with be a white and red outfit with black hair.

So I want to have one side holding a sword. I want the other side to be mirroring her other half but holding something different, but I don't know what.
I have had Ideas like a shield, flower, staff, tome but I just can't seem to settle on an idea.
Solved: I am adding a sword to one and a staff to the other.

Edit: I am in another fix, and my family is sick of me asking them. So I was wondering if I could ask anyone's opinion on an idea, I had for her left hand. Now that I solved the right hand problem.

So I was thinking of putting a realistic human heart in her left hand. but the problem is I am thinking of putting it in my local fair, but the judges are old lady that are how do you say "prudes" , but I was surprised last year they gave my "Jessica rabbit" 1st. So I am not 100% on the prude thing. stressed sweatdrop confused

So what you think about the heart in her hand for the fair? Yes or No?

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you for your time if you have read this.

nopcop's Pardner

Garbage Egg

24,240 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Well, usually, the queen of hearts holds a flower (on the actual playing cards). So maybe that?
A sword works, maybe try to add some symbolism and do something opposite of it? Maybe a heart? Not sure. It sounds like a great idea so far!

Beloved Ladykiller

Ciaos
Well, usually, the queen of hearts holds a flower (on the actual playing cards). So maybe that?
A sword works, maybe try to add some symbolism and do something opposite of it? Maybe a heart? Not sure. It sounds like a great idea so far!

Thanks you the words of encouragement but it is far from an original idea.
I have gave it some thought, and have settled in a heart sword, and heart scepter. just so the hand can be in the same spot but have something different.

But thanks all the same. ^_^

nopcop's Pardner

Garbage Egg

24,240 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
The Red Libra
Ciaos

Thanks you the words of encouragement but it is far from an original idea.
I have gave it some thought, and have settled in a heart sword, and heart scepter. just so the hand can be in the same spot but have something different.

But thanks all the same. ^_^

Gooood idea!! I'm glad you have the motivation to do it!

It'll be great!

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

A dove? As in war and peace.

Beloved Ladykiller

Hey I am in another fix, and my family is sick of me asking them. So I was wondering if I could ask your opinion on an idea, I had for her left hand. Now that I solved the right hand problem.

So I was thinking of putting a realistic human heart in her left hand. but the problem is I am thinking of putting it in my local fair, but the judges are old lady that are how do you say "prudes" , but I was surprised last year they gave my "Jessica rabbit" 1st. So I am not 100% on the prude thing. stressed sweatdrop confused

Thieving Rogue

The Red Libra
Hey I am in another fix, and my family is sick of me asking them. So I was wondering if I could ask your opinion on an idea, I had for her left hand. Now that I solved the right hand problem.

Should be fine, if you're worried just don't make it gory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff