Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Kitten

16,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Itchy the Hatter
[ RenRen ]
Thank you for this, I always see you post but I never saw more than your avi, I love it!

Ha ha ha, thanks, the link's in my signature, too, but I guess people are less likely to click sig-links or something, I don't know.
Oh my god
Gees

Hahaha I've been checking that image out so often, how did I miss that hahahaha.

Distinct Elder

[ RenRen ]
Oh my god
Gees

Hahaha I've been checking that image out so often, how did I miss that hahahaha.

It's probably confusing since there's an unrelated link above it and the actual image is the link to the blog, ha ha ha. I should probably look into changing that - I don't even really like that image anymore. I think it's 'cause I look at it so often I've started to hate it, ha ha - funny part is it's not even on my blog - I should use an image actually on my blog.

Ruthless Vampire

Newbie Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Itchy the Hatter

ASDFGHJKL OMG. Your art style is so beautiful whee I wish I had your talent! I'm pretty new to art/ Gaia (I have been drawing for around two months, 3nodding and I joined Gaia about a week ago) but here's my crappy art if ya like: [ Photobucket ] Hehe, I don't have a tumblr nor a dA... crying

Distinct Elder

aoikouhai
ASDFGHJKL OMG. Your art style is so beautiful whee I wish I had your talent! I'm pretty new to art/ Gaia (I have been drawing for around two months, 3nodding and I joined Gaia about a week ago) but here's my crappy art if ya like: [ Photobucket ] Hehe, I don't have a tumblr nor a dA... crying

Talent is something you're born with - anyone can learn to be good at art regardless of talent. Keep on working!

Newbie Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Itchy the Hatter
aoikouhai

Talent is something you're born with - anyone can learn to be good at art regardless of talent. Keep on working!

Ah, Senpai noticed me~ Thank you! I will try my best! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces