Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

Name: Sylvia
Bio: Sylvia was raised around the Deku palace but she is not royalty. She lives with her family and she is the smallest in her family and the youngest. She is extremely shy and often hides in forests and in holes by herself. She gets afraid very easily and bad at fighting. Sylvia is very kind though and easy to befriend. She will often run away in fear instead of fight. She likes to study on information and likes to tell people random facts.
Is this an NPC or a main character?: NPC

Eloquent Nymph

Jysvrae Auntyrr
Hylian Heroine
Name | Dreta (D-ret-ah)

User Image

Age | 22

Gender | Female

Minor Biography | Dreta is a Zora from one of the deepest parts of Lake Hylia. Unlike Zoras of the upper river that usually have the teal or blue over skin and olive or cream undertone, the depths of the lakes made her tribe have to adapt over years of time. As such, her kin and herself have dark grey to black over skin and various pale undertones. In Dreta's case, a light bronze to near white. Since the depths of the waters are almost pitch, except for the ripples of light from above, they also adapted where the fins house bioluminescent cells to glow for better visual. Their eyes are also highly perceptive for the darkness.

Dreta, being a Zora from the depths, trained at a young age from her father in the guard, but abandoned the life of darkness be an assassin from the Sheika tribe of the surface. She has deadly precision, is merciless with the kill, and doesn't hinder her hand from the strike. Her personality is blunt, while unreadable, and she speaks where the answers are hidden in questions like a riddle. However, she gives many clues that are desperately needed throughout the game play. Inside the games, Dreta assists Link in his journey very few times, but all moments are memorable and important too proceed to the next stage. Her part is similar to the roles of the "mysterious four (Rusl, Auru, Ashei, and Shad)" in Twilight Princess. Unlike the four, Link isn't able to find her. In the course of the game, when all is obtained in a certain area, Dreta will find you. She is an assassin, after all; it would be shameful for her to be found so openly.

NPC or Main Character | NPC

I love the colors of her and how she's adapted to the darker depths of the lake!

Eloquent Nymph

StressSnake12
Bio: Sylvia was raised around the Deku palace but she is not royalty. She lives with her family and she is the smallest in her family and the youngest. She is extremely shy and often hides in forests and in holes by herself. She gets afraid very easily and bad at fighting. Sylvia is very kind though and easy to befriend. She will often run away in fear instead of fight. She likes to study on information and likes to tell people random facts.

So cute!

Dangerous Rogue

Hylian Heroine
StressSnake12

So cute!

Thanks! blaugh

Eloquent Nymph

Judging now :>

Unforgiving Warlord

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hylian Heroine
How is the judging coming? I would think it wouldn't take all too long seeing as there are only three entries (from what I can tell). Not trying to push or anything, but I am an up-to-date person. Moderating guilds is my life and I was wondering when your verdict would be.

Eloquent Nymph

Jysvrae Auntyrr
Hylian Heroine
How is the judging coming? I would think it wouldn't take all too long seeing as there are only three entries (from what I can tell). Not trying to push or anything, but I am an up-to-date person. Moderating guilds is my life and I was wondering when your verdict would be.

I've been backed up with offline things and RL money commissions, so this contest has been pushed back on my list of priorities. I'll announce on Sunday with a post quoting everyone so you will all know instead of having to check back wondering.

Eloquent Nymph

StressSnake12

1st place :3 Pm what you want for your drawings please :3

Haunted Jealousy

Second place ^^

Jysvrae Auntyrr

Third place emotion_c8
---

Thanks for entering guys. I really loved the characters you submitted and had a tough time deciding.
Ultimately Sylvia was the winning character. I honestly though she was just adorable. It's nice to see a character that isn't made out to be too perfect or too pretty. Flaws are an important thing to incorporate in character creation and I was glad to see them throughout this contest.

I'll be getting to your art as I can and PM when it's all finished.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff