Welcome to Gaia! ::

domokun I can't wait until entries start coming in... I'm at the edge of my seat with excitement surprised
i finished drawing mine, i just need to ink and color it now Go here to see some of my artwork so you know what sort of style mine is ~plays with the ribbons on the girl's dress~
I like your manga! I tried the Rising Stars of Manga contest once too... but I didn't even compare to the finalists sweatdrop
thankies n__n
i'm almost done with my entry for #4 (double check the tones then mail it)

i just finished inking my entry for your contest too, i really like how it's coming out.
Eee, sounds promising whee I can't wait to see other people's interpretations of my characters, I left it a bit open ended just for that chance 3nodding
Hello miss Tamay ^^
*morningbump* whee
my summer feels strangely empty now, i just mailed my entry for rising stars of manga...
Hm. Well I know if I were you, I'd already be working on another project smile I have so much left for me to do that I will never run out... and at the end maybe I will finally have a webcomic for one of my stories...
I would like to enter. And you mean the end of August , right?
*runs off to draw*
i started coloring . . . All but Nero's skin is done, and a few of Cala's ribbons are colored . . .

check out page one of my Rising Stars of Manga entry!
{Cow Hate Crimes}
paper_wings
I would like to enter. And you mean the end of August , right?
*runs off to draw*

yea ^^;; I just went to clarify that on the first post, your name is added to the list now 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff