Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Tanabata Wish
Your avy looks so cute! Glad you're making use of the scarf. I had it in my inventory for years just collecting dust and told myself to sell it ages ago. XD I'm still trying to sell all the crap in my inventory. Xmas items next~

Tricky Lunatic

Sevi Rais
Tanabata Wish
Your avy looks so cute! Glad you're making use of the scarf. I had it in my inventory for years just collecting dust and told myself to sell it ages ago. XD I'm still trying to sell all the crap in my inventory. Xmas items next~

3nodding I love the scarf. I use it a lot actually but I change my avi so often this might be the first time you're seeing me wear it xD My invo is pretty much cleaned out now, thank goodness. It was a mess!

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Tanabata Wish
Sevi Rais
Tanabata Wish

3nodding I love the scarf. I use it a lot actually but I change my avi so often this might be the first time you're seeing me wear it xD My invo is pretty much cleaned out now, thank goodness. It was a mess!

Lol my inventory has been a mess for years, I just never cared. XD Back when they let us coordinate our inventory, I had everything organized...now it's just a mess of stuff. I'm hoping to get rid of the storage of crap I have there for no reason. Also wondering if I should shift my old letter (horde) items from my mule account to this one....decisions, decisions....

And I just edited my cousin's paper who warned me it would be boring. Most of it was just me cutting and paring down sentences and paragraphs. She made them so long... @________@

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Oh hey! It's page 100!

There should be prizes here! I should get a prize! XD jk, I just noticed. Soo crazy it hasn't even been that long.

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Tricky Lunatic

Sevi Rais
Oh hey! It's page 100!

There should be prizes here! I should get a prize! XD jk, I just noticed. Soo crazy it hasn't even been that long.

User Image

That's actually a really good idea. I should add a page prize contest. I just need to come up with prizes...

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Tanabata Wish
Sevi Rais
Oh hey! It's page 100!

User Image

That's actually a really good idea. I should add a page prize contest. I just need to come up with prizes...

one free drawing from you! XD Just kidding! Uhhh...pink giftbox? Idk. It's not necessary imo.

Tricky Lunatic

Sevi Rais
Tanabata Wish
Sevi Rais
Oh hey! It's page 100!

User Image

one free drawing from you! XD Just kidding! Uhhh...pink giftbox? Idk. It's not necessary imo.

If I sign myself up for any more free drawings i'm going to be overloaded again xD I'm doing two secret santa art exchanges this year. Super excited about that but working on a deadline can be a challenge for me sometimes.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Tanabata Wish

If I sign myself up for any more free drawings i'm going to be overloaded again xD I'm doing two secret santa art exchanges this year. Super excited about that but working on a deadline can be a challenge for me sometimes.

Tell me about it. I'm still doing your fanfic but I've been so busy, and when I get time I'm all ... do I really want to do that? XD;; It needs works but I know if I just sit down and do it, it will look good. Oh well, hopefully I'll have it done by the end of November idk...

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Shy Gawker

Stealin' your banner for affiliates now~

Tricky Lunatic

Mikosama

User Image

Do you have a banner yet? If you give me the code for it I will put it up

Shy Gawker

Tanabata Wish
Mikosama

User Image

Do you have a banner yet? If you give me the code for it I will put it up

[url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19038604/bac/artcontest-banner.jpg][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19038604/bac/artcontest-banner.jpg[/img][/url]

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
*sneaks past, leaves a trail of heart *

Quick Reply

Submit