Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
Ugh, I seriously shouldn't have procrastinated writing this paper until the last three days before it's due.
I only knew about it eight weeks ago when the semester started....
*fail*
Thank you! It feels very... me. xP
oh no, a culminating project?! gonk
As you know, get SOMETHING down on paper. It's far easier to mold a pile of crap than to mold nothing lol

User Image

Lol, very true. Yeah--it's just a research paper that has to be about anything as long as it has an anthropological perspective. So I wrote mine on China's one-child policy and it actually was pretty interesting and didn't end up being half bad. I just need to write an intro and concluding paragraph, go over everything one more time, and then it should be good.
It also helps that my professor for that class is always super encouraging and has been very positive about my work in that class so far. Seriously--I think I have like a 99% right now. He always emails me back on my assignments with comments like, "Great paper! You get 100%" and I'm like....uh....are you sure you're not a former kindergarten teacher? And are you really even grading these? XD But I guess I shouldn't complain.
Yeah dont question a 100% lol
some people grade on a letter scale-- a, b, c, d, f, and whatever overall vibe they get, that's your grade.
I personally HATE conclusions and transitions lol
I usually end up taking my first draft conclusion and turn it into my intro paragraph. You can't know what your essay is about/thesis until you write the paper!

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
Ugh, I seriously shouldn't have procrastinated writing this paper until the last three days before it's due.
*fail*
Thank you! It feels very... me. xP
oh no, a culminating project?! gonk
As you know, get SOMETHING down on paper. It's far easier to mold a pile of crap than to mold nothing lol

User Image

Lol, very true. Yeah--it's just a research paper that has to be about anything as long as it has an anthropological perspective. So I wrote mine on China's one-child policy and it actually was pretty interesting and didn't end up being half bad. I just need to write an intro and concluding paragraph, go over everything one more time, and then it should be good.
It also helps that my professor for that class is always super encouraging and has been very positive about my work in that class so far. Seriously--I think I have like a 99% right now. He always emails me back on my assignments with comments like, "Great paper! You get 100%" and I'm like....uh....are you sure you're not a former kindergarten teacher? And are you really even grading these? XD But I guess I shouldn't complain.
Yeah dont question a 100% lol
some people grade on a letter scale-- a, b, c, d, f, and whatever overall vibe they get, that's your grade.
I personally HATE conclusions and transitions lol
I usually end up taking my first draft conclusion and turn it into my intro paragraph. You can't know what your essay is about/thesis until you write the paper!

User Image

3nodding I always save the intro for the end too

Tricky Lunatic

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Tanabata Wish
Chiara20
Tanabata Wish
*fail*

Aww, good luck Wish! Sounds a lot like me. xD

User Image

Thanks. And again, THANK YOU for bumping the thread so much. This contest would be dead without you.

Welcome. And np! It's the least I can do since I have such a lack of entries for your contest. mrgreen But I"m hoping to get one entry done by the end of this week. *fingers crossed*

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
I keep saying that don't I? sweatdrop

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Friendly Cutesmasher