Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish

of course! I could never leave you behind forever. I think you and Sevi and Birdy are the only friends I regularly talk to that are still here though. Everyone else abandoned me crying
Sounds fun. New clothes are always good. That's mostly what I got too, but that's good because I really need some new shirts. Piper and Alejandro got some new clothes too and my parents got him some stuff from the military surplus store down by where they live so he was super happy with that. And we even got a couple of onesies and some pajamas for the new baby from my family so that was fun.
Have fun at your mom's tomorrow. I will be stuck at work celebrating Christmas with a bunch of crazy people. Hopefully it will all go smoothly. Oh! Except I forgot we are in quarantine for the flu right now so we aren't letting visitors in. Sad to say, but that's kind of a relief. It's always a little crazy when you have a bunch of visitors show up all at the same time.
Yeah there are only a few people I talk to regularly as well, but they are a big reason I keep coming back. <3
I know right??? My pants keep ripping by the thigh.
Plus I gained a Lot of weight this semester from stress and eating fast food for like 2-3 meals a day. emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
So the pants that havent ripped are too small. Even the new pants I bought are too tight. lol. emotion_0A0
But Juan and I decided we want to save money so we're going to eat out less. We haven't eaten out more than once a day lately (which is still bad but for fast food addicts it's a start).
Eek. Good thing you're in quarantine (relatively lol) since now is when everyone WOULD visit emotion_0A0
Good luck at work tomorrow, be safe!

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Yeah there are only a few people I talk to regularly as well, but they are a big reason I keep coming back. <3
Plus I gained a Lot of weight this semester from stress and eating fast food for like 2-3 meals a day. emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
So the pants that havent ripped are too small. Even the new pants I bought are too tight. lol. emotion_0A0
But Juan and I decided we want to save money so we're going to eat out less. We haven't eaten out more than once a day lately (which is still bad but for fast food addicts it's a start).
Eek. Good thing you're in quarantine (relatively lol) since now is when everyone WOULD visit emotion_0A0

Alejandro and I used to eat out about that often too. Especially in the summer when he works with the farmer and we're in different schedules and sometimes its just easier to go through the drive through than to make a decent meal at home. So i totally know what you mean. We've gotten better about it and only eat out like 3 or 4 times a month now though, so it is possible!
But seriously--I'm so tired of not fitting into my clothes looking at old photos and being like, "aw, look how skinny and healthy-looking I used to be" sad After i have this baby i'm definitely going to diet and exercise and try to get back to what I used to weigh before I had Piper. Just for my own self-esteem.

Tricky Lunatic

Note to self: Add the new art you got and drew to the character references when you get home from work

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii

Alejandro and I used to eat out about that often too. Especially in the summer when he works with the farmer and we're in different schedules and sometimes its just easier to go through the drive through than to make a decent meal at home. So i totally know what you mean. We've gotten better about it and only eat out like 3 or 4 times a month now though, so it is possible!
But seriously--I'm so tired of not fitting into my clothes looking at old photos and being like, "aw, look how skinny and healthy-looking I used to be" sad After i have this baby i'm definitely going to diet and exercise and try to get back to what I used to weigh before I had Piper. Just for my own self-esteem.
yeah, having your pants not fit sucks. lol.
During no school right now I'm going to try to eat out max one meal a day but hopefully I can curb it to once every other day xP and try to cut out soda.
baby steps, when you're this addicted, right?!
You can do it!!! We both can. 3nodding

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
During no school right now I'm going to try to eat out max one meal a day but hopefully I can curb it to once every other day xP and try to cut out soda.

I know gonk
I need to cut back on my soda intake too. I haven't been too bad about drinking it lately because it makes my acid reflux act up so bad, but otherwise I would probably be drinking a lot of it xD

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii

I know gonk
I need to cut back on my soda intake too. I haven't been too bad about drinking it lately because it makes my acid reflux act up so bad, but otherwise I would probably be drinking a lot of it xD
ell I'm also trying to keep my hubby happy... and he's obsessed ith junk food too :/ I wanted leftovers but he wanted to go out to eat, so out we went lol D;

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Well I'm also trying to keep my hubby happy... and he's obsessed ith junk food too :/ I wanted leftovers but he wanted to go out to eat, so out we went lol D;

Yeah, that's my husband too. He would only eat whoppers and fries from Burger King and drink pepsi 24/7 if he could.

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Well I'm also trying to keep my hubby happy... and he's obsessed ith junk food too :/ I wanted leftovers but he wanted to go out to eat, so out we went lol D;

Yeah, that's my husband too. He would only eat whoppers and fries from Burger King and drink pepsi 24/7 if he could.
I'm trying to cut out soda right now. It's like 200 calories per refill/cup for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii

I'm trying to cut out soda right now. It's like 200 calories per refill/cup for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Yikes, thats a lot! What about diet soda? I actually kind of like the taste of a lot of diet sodas over their regular counterparts

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii

Yikes, thats a lot! What about diet soda? I actually kind of like the taste of a lot of diet sodas over their regular counterparts
I don't mind diet dr pepper. but most restaurants don't carry it. I don't like other sodas lol
I also heard diet sodas have something in them that's bad for you...

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii

I don't mind diet dr pepper. but most restaurants don't carry it. I don't like other sodas lol
I also heard diet sodas have something in them that's bad for you...

Mmm, yes. Diet dr pepper is my favorite
I think all soda has something in it that's bad for you one way or another. Probably best to just avoid it altogether. Sometimes though, you just gotta have some razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff