Tricky Lunatic

Sevi Rais
Tanabata Wish

I have an entry! Fanfic! A Werewolf's Scratch
Who did you draw?: Lila and Sophie
Link to entry check your emal!
Do you have references to credit? you? Idk hehe
Were you referred here by anyone? you?
Comments: Well, the fanfic is still rough imo, but it's fine for an entry.
Do you give permission for me to use this image in banners or on a profile? yup!

Meh, it's okay. I like the ending a lot, but I won't expect to win. XD

I told myself NOT to go on Gaia until I actually did this instead of pretending to do it. I'll post in my journal tomorrow. @_______@

User Image

Yay! Thank you! My brain is a little fried at the moment (so tired!) so I will save this to read tomorrow and give you all your points and stuff then.

Tricky Lunatic

Also going to give out everyone's November points tomorrow, put up the new mini-contest, and possibly judge/give prizes for the Oct/Nov mini-contest if I can make a decision by then.

And I recently got a Haute Modena which I am not interested in keeping, so it will probably be recycled into a prize here. If anyone has suggestions on any particular category where they'd like to see prizes increased, I'd love to hear them.

Thank you all!

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Tanabata Wish
Also going to give out everyone's November points tomorrow, put up the new mini-contest, and possibly judge/give prizes for the Oct/Nov mini-contest if I can make a decision by then.

And I recently got a Haute Modena which I am not interested in keeping, so it will probably be recycled into a prize here. If anyone has suggestions on any particular category where they'd like to see prizes increased, I'd love to hear them.

Thank you all!

for the Haute Modena: since it's an item about fashion, perhaps be put in a category in that aspect. like for the Sapphire Queen or Lila? idk, that's what my brain came up with! xD

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Tricky Lunatic

Chiara20
Tanabata Wish

Thank you all!

for the Haute Modena: since it's an item about fashion, perhaps be put in a category in that aspect. like for the Sapphire Queen or Lila? idk, that's what my brain came up with! xD

User Image

Not a bad idea but I'm not sure I want to add more categories confused Just add to the ones I already have, maybe give people a little more incentive to enter. Idk...maybe I will just hold on to it and see what other entries I get and decide later on in the contest.

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

Sevi Rais
Just got done reading your entry. Nicely done. The ending was particularly good. You get 30 points for that entry.
And by the way, will you please send me a link when you get it up on your journal? So I can put a real link on the front page. Thanks!

For everyone else, here are your November monthly points:
RavensCry--20 points for sig advertisement
Mikosama--20 points for sig advertisement and 40 points for bumping/chatting
Butterfly_kisses7--20 points for sig advertisement
LoveForChii--20 points for sig advertisement and 40 points for bumping/chatting
Chiara20--40 points for bumping/chatting
Sevi Rais--40 points for bumping/chatting

Did I miss anyone? Let me know. I haven't been as active here this month as I wanted too--life has been so crazy! But I really appreciate all of you who post regularly and keep the thread alive. Thank you!

And finally, the winner of the bi-monthly mini-contest for October/November!
The winner is....
Mikosama

She submitted two entries this time, both of which were very fitting with the fear theme we had going. Thank you so much! Expect to see MC letters for October and November coming your way. (I'm going to gift them to you rather than send them in a trade since I already have a trade pending with you from your auction.)

Thank you everyone! And stay tuned--I'll be posting the new bi-monthly contest very soon.

Fashionable Friend

I added your contest banner in my contest thread! Please, can you put my banner up in yours?
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/always-with-me-an-art-contest-u-c/t.88777017][img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j404/_Silivren_/12f79f44-2900-4ae3-8d26-c84e6e5309ef_zps1d3e49eb.jpg[/img][/url]

Tricky Lunatic

Lil Red Panties
I added your contest banner in my contest thread! Please, can you put my banner up in yours?
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/always-with-me-an-art-contest-u-c/t.88777017][img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j404/_Silivren_/12f79f44-2900-4ae3-8d26-c84e6e5309ef_zps1d3e49eb.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Of course! Thanks!

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
yayyyy c;
congrats miko!!!
Well I subbed... gonk I reaaaally want to do this, hopefully I don't rq gaia before this is over.

Tricky Lunatic

MonicaMunster
Well I subbed... gonk I reaaaally want to do this, hopefully I don't rq gaia before this is over.

If you do decide to enter, I would love it emotion_kirakira
Rq gaia? What?

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Cool! And you're welcome. Idk when I'll transfer it. Soon. I've been busy and my dad's computer is usually occupied.

Congrats Miko! Hope your comic is coming along well. Annnnd nope nanowrimo was good to you too!

All right, have to take a break from writing fanfics to focus on my own, and do a fanfic for a friend before xmas.

Saw Catching Fire. It was all right. I enjoyed it, but I like the first a little better.

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
Tanabata Wish
Chiara20
Tanabata Wish

Thank you all!

User Image

Not a bad idea but I'm not sure I want to add more categories confused Just add to the ones I already have, maybe give people a little more incentive to enter. Idk...maybe I will just hold on to it and see what other entries I get and decide later on in the contest.

it's all good. i was too lazy to look on the first page to see what categories you already had. >w<;

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
Congrats Mikosama! (^0^)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers