Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii

User Image

Oh hey! You got the wings after all! Did you end up selling some of your stuff or find them for a decent price?
I pmed the person in the market and traded about 60m (current MP prices) worth of stuff for them. xP

Did you lose a lot of stuff?
one item more than I wanted to give up (cassiopeia cutie) ><
but that's worth 2.8m atm... it's possible I may be able to buy it back.
The wings, on the other hand... probably not. lol

User Image

Hopefully you'll be able to buy everything back eventually, though I've been saying that about some of the stuff I sold to get my wings too and the inflation just keeps getting worse stare I have no faith in gaia anymore xD

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii

User Image

Oh hey! You got the wings after all! Did you end up selling some of your stuff or find them for a decent price?
I pmed the person in the market and traded about 60m (current MP prices) worth of stuff for them. xP

Did you lose a lot of stuff?
one item more than I wanted to give up (cassiopeia cutie) ><
but that's worth 2.8m atm... it's possible I may be able to buy it back.
The wings, on the other hand... probably not. lol

User Image

Hopefully you'll be able to buy everything back eventually, though I've been saying that about some of the stuff I sold to get my wings too and the inflation just keeps getting worse stare I have no faith in gaia anymore xD
theyve rereleased almost every single 03 mc, all the items with "worth" anymore. nothing is safe from this rerelease stff.

If they were to rid of flynn, there would be hope for the economy to recover. Unfortunately, they said they plan the opposite, just short of it being forever...
that being said, you should raise your shop prices. the same work is being offered for pre-inflation prices, but you can buy less with it. I think that's why LOTS of people have been paying over the price. I would look around and see what similar stores are charging at this point.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Yeeeah some people were talking about Gaia following the same line as Tinierme. Tinierme had similar issues where they rereleased old items, made prices higher, went back and forth...and then closed the site. It sounds a lot similar to what's going on now...):

And on Tinierme, they only gave one to two months to users and then shut down the site. I think it was only a month's notice...

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
theyve rereleased almost every single 03 mc, all the items with "worth" anymore. nothing is safe from this rerelease stff.

If they were to rid of flynn, there would be hope for the economy to recover. Unfortunately, they said they plan the opposite, just short of it being forever...
that being said, you should raise your shop prices. the same work is being offered for pre-inflation prices, but you can buy less with it. I think that's why LOTS of people have been paying over the price. I would look around and see what similar stores are charging at this point.

I know. It's frustrating. And kind of scary because who knows what the long-term plan is. Kind of like what Sevi said....despite the fact that gaia says that isn't going to happen. At this point you cant even trust anything they say.
Yeah, I need to talk to Birdy about that. After I get moved and settled into the new house and get the wifi back on and all that good stuff.

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sevi Rais
Yeeeah some people were talking about Gaia following the same line as Tinierme. Tinierme had similar issues where they rereleased old items, made prices higher, went back and forth...and then closed the site. It sounds a lot similar to what's going on now...):

And on Tinierme, they only gave one to two months to users and then shut down the site. I think it was only a month's notice...
I hope it doesn't. ;/
so much money (in general) thrown in the toilet if it does.

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
<3
I wonder what your prizes are worth in the current market. lol

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Tricky Lunatic

I need to give out October points. Sorry for the delay guys. Still moving and no wifi at the new house yet so thats kind of annoying. I'll get to it asap.

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
<3

I know right? I should check, just for fun. I've been debating whether or not I should update my title/banners with the current prize value, but then *maybe* the prices will stabilize somewhat eventually....maybe.....the chances of that happening seem to grow slimmer everyday. sweatdrop I did check them all like six weeks ago and it came out to about 80 mil combined total value. eek

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
<3

I know right? I should check, just for fun. I've been debating whether or not I should update my title/banners with the current prize value, but then *maybe* the prices will stabilize somewhat eventually....maybe.....the chances of that happening seem to grow slimmer everyday. sweatdrop I did check them all like six weeks ago and it came out to about 80 mil combined total value. eek
I WOULD update the banner. 30mil is one item these days gonk

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
yawns....man i've really been away for a while huh...e~O

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50