16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain
Tanabata Wish
So what have you been up to?

Not much. Working, making profiles, doing some art here and there. I went on a vacation to Newport Beach last month with my family. That was fun. And this morning I went to the doctor to check on the baby for the first time. Already 14 weeks into it, due date is Feb 7, and I have an ultrasound next week. I'm hoping they'll be able to see if its a boy or girl but it may be too early

What about you? Still working at the newspaper place?
my pregnant friend says you (vague term) have to wait til week 16 to find out ;p

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
from love to pain
LoveForChii
<3
-pokepoke-
heyyy how's it going? c:
you're lookin' really blue!
I'm curious, did you look into my unfinished guide at all? Does it make any sense? XD

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
LoveForChii
from love to pain
LoveForChii
<3
-pokepoke-
heyyy c:
I'm curious, did you look into my unfinished guide at all? Does it make any sense? XD
I did a little bit, but I was pretty busy at work and started getting bogged down. Haha.
I'll have to check it out some more. I've been too chicken to start yet because I know I'll just be all kinds of impatient. XP

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
from love to pain
LoveForChii
from love to pain
LoveForChii
<3
-pokepoke-
heyyy c:
I did a little bit, but I was pretty busy at work and started getting bogged down. Haha.
I'll have to check it out some more. I've been too chicken to start yet because I know I'll just be all kinds of impatient. XP
rofl
yeah I know, I need to finish that darned thing. Everything just takes so much time to make for it emotion_drool
anyways how are you? emotion_yatta

Tricky Lunatic

from love to pain
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain
Tanabata Wish

Not much. Working, making profiles, doing some art here and there. I went on a vacation to Newport Beach last month with my family. That was fun. And this morning I went to the doctor to check on the baby for the first time. Already 14 weeks into it, due date is Feb 7, and I have an ultrasound next week. I'm hoping they'll be able to see if its a boy or girl but it may be too early

Aw man. That's so exciting! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?
And yup, still working here. It's money and experience, so I can't really complain I guess. Today marks six days in a row of working, though...
I went on a vacation to the Jersey Shore right after graduation, but that was a total fail. Ended up cutting it a few days short. -_-

Either way. We have all this girl stuff already, and it would be cool for Piper to have a sister. I always wanted a sister and ended up with 5 brothers instead xD But idk if I can handle two teenage girls. Scary! Boys are so much less drama. So either way is fine with me.
Aw really? That stinks. What happened?

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
LoveForChii
rofl
yeah I know, I need to finish that darned thing. Everything just takes so much time to make for it emotion_drool
Yeah, I could only imagine. You have a lot of good detail in there, though.

I'm okay. Bruised my knee pretty bad last night so I've been limping around all day, though. =[
How about you?

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain
Tanabata Wish

my pregnant friend says you (vague term) have to wait til week 16 to find out ;p

Probably to know with any real certainty, yeah. But with Piper, we did an ultrasound at 13 or 14 weeks and they said they were pretty darn sure she was a girl. They confirmed it again later. And i think its uncommon to even do an ultrasound between 12 and 18 weeks anyways, so there's that. I had some with Piper because they thought she might be having developmental issues, and with this baby, I didn't even make it to the doctor by 12 weeks so they're doing that ultrasound a little late
Then of course there's always the issue of if the baby wants to spread its legs and let us have a peek

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
from love to pain
LoveForChii
rofl

I'm okay. Bruised my knee pretty bad last night so I've been limping around all day, though. =[
How about you?
DUDE!
I skinned my knee really badly on Saturday so I've been limping around too! gonk

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish

Probably to know with any real certainty, yeah. But with Piper, we did an ultrasound at 13 or 14 weeks and they said they were pretty darn sure she was a girl. They confirmed it again later. And i think its uncommon to even do an ultrasound between 12 and 18 weeks anyways, so there's that. I had some with Piper because they thought she might be having developmental issues, and with this baby, I didn't even make it to the doctor by 12 weeks so they're doing that ultrasound a little late
Then of course there's always the issue of if the baby wants to spread its legs and let us have a peek
rofl
fair enough. It's crazy that you're this far along! How do you feel about it now?

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
from love to pain
LoveForChii
rofl

How about you?
DUDE!
I skinned my knee really badly on Saturday so I've been limping around too! gonk

Is it still looking pretty ugly or is it getting better?

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
from love to pain
LoveForChii
rofl

How about you?
DUDE!

It's in scab form now buuut it's still that ugly yellowish and reddish color. I can walk better now though? sweatdrop

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
Either way. We have all this girl stuff already, and it would be cool for Piper to have a sister. I always wanted a sister and ended up with 5 brothers instead xD But idk if I can handle two teenage girls. Scary! Boys are so much less drama. So either way is fine with me.
Aw really? That stinks. What happened?
Sisters are cute until they hit puberty. That's what I've decided. xD

With the vacation? Ironically enough (from our other side conversation), my sister is what happened. Hahaha.

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish

rofl
fair enough. It's crazy that you're this far along! How do you feel about it now?

I know! I was thinking 12 weeks, tops. I'm already almost into the second trimester! Nice.
Feeling better about it than I was before for sure. Everyone else's support and enthusiasm has helped a lot. And seeing all the tiny babies in stores and stuff and going, "Awww, i wouldn't mind snuggling a newborn for a while."

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
LoveForChii
from love to pain
LoveForChii
rofl

How about you?
DUDE!
Oh nuuuuuuu. We should just start our own little club, then. Sympathy cards for everyone! =D

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
from love to pain
LoveForChii
rofl

How about you?
DUDE!

It's in scab form now buuut it's still that ugly yellowish and reddish color. I can walk better now though? sweatdrop

Scabs are good. Walking is good too. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces