Welcome to Gaia! ::

They both have their positives and negatives... the body to the second one is good... the head is really good for the first one.

It's really close

*scale*

worst mid best
I think the first one is better then the last , next time draw a girl to cause most of the gyus are going to vote for the girl cause she is half naked wink
Each artist is good at somthing different. Artist one shows better emotion and action. Artist two shows better detail.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

nuitetoile
I think the first one is better then the last , next time draw a girl to cause most of the gyus are going to vote for the girl cause she is half naked wink

artist one: girl
User Image

artist two: boy
(Will be added soon. I'm at school and can't get to an apropriate picture to post here).

Fashionable Sex Symbol

I think I gotta go with number 2 on this one, very good drawings though, both of you smile
Very close! I'd have to go with artist one (1) though. Still, congrats to you both- you're really good. 3nodding
vote for artist one.
sure there's preference, and I prefer the first pic.
Artist 1.... I don't have much of a liking for antlers...
Hm... It appears to me that Artist One does better with the expressions, and Artist Two does better with the body proportions and clothing. If I had to choose, I'd have to say Artist Two is better, because it seems that many artists, myself among them, have much difficulty getting proportions right.
Damia Grynn
Am I the only one here who prefers artist two? Though those aren't good pics to compare with... I'd like to see how artist one draws hands. That can tell a lot.

i like #2 better. they are both gr8 though
I like both! gonk
I cannot decide.. seriously x.x;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out