Welcome to Gaia! ::

: Ok so heres how this is going to go...
I want my avi drawn any style you want to maybe some animation in there if you feel like it. Make it fantastic art~ Beautiful and lovely!! maybe even a little sexy in there! DO YOUR BEST!!!
The rules are you must submit all drawings on here by October 15th 2012. The drawings must be submitted first before I put you on the Who's entered the contest list.

RESPECT ALL TOS GUIDELINES AND RULES

There will be three place winners choosen.
I am uping the stakes.
First place winner will recieve 300k now 400k
Second place winner will recieve A monthly collectalbe from sepetember of this year.
third place winner will win 60,000 gaia gold.

sweatdrop IMPORTANT: please check back here for updates in the contest. So that way there is no misunderstanding!

Please no spaming in my thread and keep it nice.
Contest starts now!!
Bumpers welcome
User Image :heart

heart Who has entered
jayoku
Silent Rebel
Txaly
badtzmaru
soleuvre
EveryLittleThing123
Madame Chri
DatOtherArtist
Cyriistar
Bear_grr

UPDATE: if I didn't get your name on the list or miss you somehow please send me a pm with the link of what page its on if this goes big. I appreciate it! ~BB
UPDATE: if you already submitted a chibi drawing thats fine you can submit any style you want as long as it is my avi. I am comparing all and which ones I like most for this contest and how well it is drawn. Do your best!
UPDATE: I will be choosing the winners at 3:30pm eastern time usa, I love all the entries. Thanks so much for everyone who submitted. I can only choose three. Good luck!!

Drum Roll please

WHO WON

first place winner: Cyriistar
second place winner: bear_grr
third place winner: jayoku

The contest is now closed!

Festive Bunny

instead of the item can we just have 300k? if u win?
mollydollyrar

I guess I could do out that way thats if more people reply

Obsessive Pup

User Image
All done im sorry no one entered but i hope this is enough to get it started i hope you didnt close. 3nodding
A simple suggestion, but perhaps an extension for the contest should go into effect, so as to attract more participants? smile

Five days is a little bit short for a contest, especially when there are other contests that are bumped to the first page and overshadow lovely events such as yours, dear Blood Blossem.
Txaly
A simple suggestion, but perhaps an extension for the contest should go into effect, so as to attract more participants? smile

Five days is a little bit short for a contest, especially when there are other contests that are bumped to the first page and overshadow lovely events such as yours, dear Blood Blossem.

Thank you hun I have extended the contest and hope there will be more people to partake in this event. Thanks for the wonderful suggestion! heart

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
awesome i spotted this earlier and noticed i missed the deadline. hurrah for extensions!
sweatdrop heart uhmm bump
jayoku
awesome i spotted this earlier and noticed i missed the deadline. hurrah for extensions!
blaugh
October 15th looks like a good deadline date, Ms. Blood Blossem.

My entry:

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shall work on my entry tonight :3

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Here's my entry <3

User Image
mollydollyrar

i updated it so anyone can win first place 300k now
Hi! I'd like to enter your contest haha!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff