Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Avenger?

Tony "Iron Man" Stark can build an army of Roombas! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 30 ]
Captain "Capsicle" America doesn't get that reference... 0.12745098039216 12.7% [ 13 ]
The Hulk ....is GREEN WITH ENVY?! (oh man that was bad) 0.068627450980392 6.9% [ 7 ]
THOR! GOD OF THUNDER! *SMASH* ...ANOTHER!! 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 18 ]
Hawkeye *loves his arrows more then pie* 0.07843137254902 7.8% [ 8 ]
Black Widow ....Can kill you while tied to a chair. 0.12745098039216 12.7% [ 13 ]
Phil Coulson. NUFF. SAID. 0.12745098039216 12.7% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Thank you very much for our first entry! I'll pop that right into the contest photobucket and ad it to the list!
Clinton-kun
My best friend John recorded himself singing Elvis songs. On his cell-phone. And it sounds really good eek

Here's the song: http://soundcloud.com/johnathon-armstrong/elvis/s-BMW08

Of course, he's always been very musically talented.

That does sound really good. I can't believe that was recorded with his cell phone. Crazy.

Eloquent Lunatic

BlackShade
Clinton-kun
My best friend John recorded himself singing Elvis songs. On his cell-phone. And it sounds really good eek

Here's the song: http://soundcloud.com/johnathon-armstrong/elvis/s-BMW08

Of course, he's always been very musically talented.

That does sound really good. I can't believe that was recorded with his cell phone. Crazy.

he got the music off of youtube, though he can play guitar

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Oh my GOD. The indian church was having another ******** parade today, HATE when that happens. They illegally close up all the streets in our neighborhood, and the music is so loud I thought we were having a ******** earthquake. I guess the cops must have come and shut them down already, seeing as how it's off now and all I hear are cop cars.

Also, there are skittles ALL OVER the floor in the computer room, cause my parents have no idea how to actually keep an eye on the nieces, and I couldn't do it because I was locked in my room sick.

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
My voice is GONE. I want it back!

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Okay Clinton and Shade! Let's all agree that anything put into the guild bank is a free offering to the group, unless clearly warned (cause sometimes I just don't trust the mail, ya know?)

Also CLINTON! Have you seen this weeks Two Best Friends Play?! xDD Pat and Matt play GW2, and there's this one part in the end where they are like,

"Aw this game is so dumb!"
"Yeah!"
"Let's not do this anymore!"
"I agree!"
Then the screen is all "2 weeks later...." and it shows that Pat is still playing and has a lvl 40 character.

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200

Eloquent Lunatic

Agent Verona
Okay Clinton and Shade! Let's all agree that anything put into the guild bank is a free offering to the group, unless clearly warned (cause sometimes I just don't trust the mail, ya know?)

Also CLINTON! Have you seen this weeks Two Best Friends Play?! xDD Pat and Matt play GW2, and there's this one part in the end where they are like,

"Aw this game is so dumb!"
"Yeah!"
"Let's not do this anymore!"
"I agree!"
Then the screen is all "2 weeks later...." and it shows that Pat is still playing and has a lvl 40 character.

Sounds ok with me. and I agree, if anyone does put in anything that they want to keep for themselves, they should send a message to everyone about it

And, yeah, I saw it xD. I kinda knew they'd get around to it sooner or later. Not surprised that Pat's first choice is a big hulking Norn and Matt's first choice is an Asura xD

Anyone else notice that the Karka hatchlings look and act like headcrabs? xD
Yeah sure that is doable. I was going to do that anyways and I wouldn't trust the mail either based on what happened last time.

As for the headcrabs thing, yes, yes I did. It also reminded me of Aliens when the things would jump on the face.

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
I attempted to do the event like....5 times. I could never complete the first part cause ******** NOLL was always glitched. and then I just couldn't find the energy in all my nasty sick to go to the shore and kill karka.

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
emotion_bigheart

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
emotion_bigheart