Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeful Bookworm

BunniSa
Yongyuan Ai Ni
BunniSa
heart Oh niiicee XD I might join! smile its really great that it will be long time before the end of the contest. cuz it takes weeks to finish my arts xD sometimes! but i dunno if my art style is what you seek.. you can check the one im working on thu.. would that style be any interest for you? ill draw your character but with my own style smile wont change stuff just adding things to it ^^ heart

I love it, my sister would too! If you can't make this contest I have another in my siggy! Which has more large prizes

Really lovely artwork, I can tell you out in time for all that detail

thank you very much! <3 xD
in that other contest you want us to draw one character we choose from both of you? or we draw both? ^u^
love ur current avi btw <3 so beautiful.. !

Mhm, one character from both of us! But feel free to draw more lol
And thank you! I love yours!

Beloved Kitten

12,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Yongyuan Ai Ni
BunniSa
Yongyuan Ai Ni
BunniSa
heart Oh niiicee XD I might join! smile its really great that it will be long time before the end of the contest. cuz it takes weeks to finish my arts xD sometimes! but i dunno if my art style is what you seek.. you can check the one im working on thu.. would that style be any interest for you? ill draw your character but with my own style smile wont change stuff just adding things to it ^^ heart

I love it, my sister would too! If you can't make this contest I have another in my siggy! Which has more large prizes

Really lovely artwork, I can tell you out in time for all that detail

thank you very much! <3 xD
in that other contest you want us to draw one character we choose from both of you? or we draw both? ^u^
love ur current avi btw <3 so beautiful.. !

Mhm, one character from both of us! But feel free to draw more lol
And thank you! I love yours!

aww<3 thank you very much! ^///^ <3

Cold Champion

20,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
User Image

I would like to submit a Nefta drawing!

Hopeful Bookworm

exclibur731
User Image

I would like to submit a Nefta drawing!

It's awesome thank you! 😍

Hopeful Bookworm

heart

I'll update the thread when i can

Hopeful Bookworm

Hopeful Bookworm

I'll update this tomorrow ✌️

Hopeful Bookworm

Hopeful Bookworm

BlueBlythe

Ligbi

Oh So Kawaii

Kakkoii Baka

exclibur731

Hello and I'm sorry this is late. I had pneumonia and it hit me pretty damn hard. Plus I had school work for college to get done sooooooo... I'm very sorry. For the lateness and the fact that I didn't get a lot of entries... I will be giving you all 1bil. The Mini Prizes / Sisters Choice will not be happening because there just isn't enough entries. But I want you all to know that the art you did for me was amazing and I'm so happy to be giving you all the first place prize. Thank you for understanding. If you have questions you should quote me back. My PMs don't work for non-friends.

Have a wonderful summer.
Thank you.
o_o

Hope you get better soon!

Victory

I hope you get better soon D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers