<<< << < 1 2 ... 209 210 211

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Sand Dancer Shaka
Oo Midnight Memories oO

Yea it is a shame. And nah... I don't really like commissioning on gaia. I hate trying to sift through the millions of threads and fight for slots and things like that. I'll probably just move onto RL commissions.
Aww, shame! You can get some good deals by buying items to convert to gold for commissions ^^ but you're right there are a lot of threads, I wish Gaia would make a preview of artshop so you can see styles without going in. If you're happier with RL comm then more power to ya, you'll get better motivation from artists when it's RL money being waved in front of them!

Not really, the MP is no longer stable that I can guess what's going to happen with items.
And the RIGs and such its costing me $10 per 1 MIL gold, and considering the way that artists are getting that its hard to find cheap art any more, its costing me 20-30$ to commission artists on gaia, half of which never complete the art, so I might as well on DA instead. I may change my mind but i havent had any real luck with shops in a while.

Special Snowflake

Oo Midnight Memories oO

Not really, the MP is no longer stable that I can guess what's going to happen with items.
And the RIGs and such its costing me $10 per 1 MIL gold, and considering the way that artists are getting that its hard to find cheap art any more, its costing me 20-30$ to commission artists on gaia, half of which never complete the art, so I might as well on DA instead. I may change my mind but i havent had any real luck with shops in a while.

Hmmm... maybe it kind of goes both ways I suppose, mostly it's luck though whether you get a good deal in RL or Gaia.

I hope you get good art!

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Sand Dancer Shaka
Oo Midnight Memories oO

Hmmm... maybe it kind of goes both ways I suppose, mostly it's luck though whether you get a good deal in RL or Gaia.

I hope you get good art!

Yea I suppose so, I generally feel im getting a better deal on DA atm.
Whether its in my head or not im not sure, lol.
And no not anymore, ive been fighting with one other bidder xD
But its ok im biding on a few auctions

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200

Thank, you i'm glad you liked the art
                          i wanted to do other entires but i got uber busy
oh wow, thanks and congrats guys! emotion_yatta

Bashful Noob

Yay! Thanks so much! Im so glad you liked my drawing Midnight! also congratulations to all the winners! I love every piece of art here heart

Star Reindeer

16,675 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oo Midnight Memories oO
Hey Blurry, you're welcome ^ ^ Yea it is a shame, I think that's true and perhaps the newer artists just arent interested in them. I have to remember sometimes I've been on here for 6 years.

Yeah, I guess people have a lot of different reasons for not entering.
I mostly don't enter since I've been put off by a lot of the scam art contests that I've entered =.=

I think a lot of the higher end artists don't enter since most of them can get the same gold guaranteed from auctions or shops.

Steadfast Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Thank you very much! I wasn't expecting anything biggrin You're too kind-- sorry to hear you didn't get as many entries as you wanted >o<

Congrats to all the other winners the entries were all great 3nodding

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
@Asobi: It's alright x3

@Fenrier: ^ ^ You're welcome, thanks for entering.

@Misao: I did, thanks for entering x3

@Alaska: It's alright, thanks for entering x3

Special Snowflake

Oo Midnight Memories oO

Oh, right- I'm not savvy on the comm front so I wouldn't know for sure! Mostly all I see are people with full slots gonk All the people I'm watching slots fill up so fast it's unreal on dA sweatdrop

Aww, shame you didn't clinch it! (or did you? *runs off to check*) awww... juuuust pipped to the post! >.< but I'm sure Sina wouldn't mind drawing for you if you asked 3nodding

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Sand Dancer Shaka
Oo Midnight Memories oO

Oh, right- I'm not savvy on the comm front so I wouldn't know for sure! Mostly all I see are people with full slots gonk All the people I'm watching slots fill up so fast it's unreal on dA sweatdrop

Aww, shame you didn't clinch it! (or did you? *runs off to check*) awww... juuuust pipped to the post! >.< but I'm sure Sina wouldn't mind drawing for you if you asked 3nodding

LOL, its the same on gaia, they generally are full or on haitus it seems.
But its alright, I find i have better luck with finding DA open slots.
I have opened a request thread for my avis though, so I'm trying that.

LOL, its alright. I'll RL commission her another time.
I'm just waiting for her slots to free up x3
Wow, I totally forgot about this. Thanks so much! I'm sorry you didn't get as much art as you would have liked. The forums seem so slow these days.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
no surrender
Wow, I totally forgot about this. Thanks so much! I'm sorry you didn't get as much art as you would have liked. The forums seem so slow these days.

You're welcome, thanks for entering <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces