Invisible Fairy

I haven't been on at the same time as anyone else in ever //-o

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
@AC:

I love fireworks so I hope there are some around here that we can go and see.
I've seen a few lots of fireworks here over the last few weeks which has been nice.

Ah its similar here, its more in mountains and inland sometimes.
I don't know if it gets as cold in Australia in most places.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Yay Page 200 emotion_bigheart

@AC: lol, I know same for me xD

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
emotion_bigheart

In a relationship with Lhance

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
@AC - Well, at the moment I'm playing Breath of Fire 3 ... and I've countless other games all started but unfinished. I've heard good things about the LEGO games in general.

It isn't terribly exciting, I just watch for the last 60 seconds kind of thing .. but I dunno, might just watch a movie or something. The thought of another year gone does nothing to improve my mood.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
emotion_bigheart

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Oh my brother loves that game!

In a relationship with Lhance

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
I have 3 and 4 ... they are ever so much fun to play, I don't care how old-school the graphics are. I'll take an RPG with a good story and characters over one with fancy graphics any day.

Invisible Fairy

@Kimmi
Much love for page 200~ I admit that I was trying to snag the first post on it because I'm a pest and I wanted to. //-^;;

I'm an ice demon. Hot weather is icky =3=

Have you seen the new Hobbit movie by chance? //wo

Invisible Fairy

@Kieryn
Hmmm Never heard of it. What's it about? gah...I'm terrible at starting games and not finishing them...or really good at it, depending upon how you look at it. I'm so close to finishing Crisis Core I really should just go and do it, but I know the ending is depressing. >->

Lotr is the first lego game I've played. It follows the storyline, but they make some hilarious changes. Like Boromir dies from an orc throwing a banana at him and it gets stuck in his chest like an arrow would. Gandalf changes Aragorn's sword into bananas at one point. There are snowmen in the mountain and one of the dwarfs is making a snow angel. When Frodo, Sam, and Gollum are hanging out outside Mordor and the gates are supposed to open so the army can march out, there's an orc standing there with a stack of pizzas waiting to be let in. Stuff like that. Evidently at least in the xbox version, there's goat racing at some point in time. It's entertaining~ //w^

*hugs* Are you going to be okay?

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
@Kieryn: Yep I enjoyed watching that game a lot. I used to watch my brother play games all the time x3

He's much more of an old gamer than I am. But there are some games I enjoy that are more about the story than graphics. There are a few newer games I enjoy that are fairly pixelled but has more indepth graphics in the scenes. Maybe one day I'll buy them myself.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
@AC: Even though Crisis Core has a bad ending you should still finish it. Its one of my favourite games, I've only finished it and Dirge of Cerberus... I've never played FF7 xD

Haha, well you did manage to snag it xD

I agree...I enjoy the cool weather more, which is why I'm happy here in Bogota Colombia at the moment. Its 'winter' but its honestly more of a happy medium like autumn for what I'm used to.

I enjoy it when its not too hot or too cold.

Invisible Fairy

@Kimmi
I'll finish it eventually....as far as the psp is concerned, I've been playing more of Persona 3. We're planing on doing a group cosplay for it in March. Pretty close to beating Chaos in Dissidia too, though that's one obnoxious battle. Almost done with FFIV... Note a theme here? //-^;;; Dirge of Cerberus I've never played, though of seen some of it. I played FFVII when it first came out, so I don't remember much and I'm willing to bet I missed a lot when I was playing it. We have Advent Children too.

Yup //w-

Yay for no melting for you~ //-^ In Wisconsin it's cold enough that your limbs go numb pretty fast, so being outside isn't really that big of a deal. I remember my legs going numb every day walking to school during winter, anyways. And there are trees....and no goatheads...autumn is a nice season~

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Oh and belatedly yes I've seen The Hobbit.
It was AWESOME.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces