Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Eloquent Genius

Kimmi has such a cute avi =w=

Invisible Fairy

Is it green there? I miss green. I realize now that about all I know about Colombia is it's geographic location and capital city. //wo I'm glad you're having fun, though~ Is there anything in the area you can wander to and check out while he's at work, or is being house-wifey not necessarily a bad thing? //w^

With any luck, I'll be going home near Christmas. I'm sure I'll freeze, but I wanna run in the snow barefoot. Maybe roll around some too. heart

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Anmras
Kimmi has such a cute avi =w=

Thankies Emma <3

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
AtlantisChildren
Is it green there? I miss green. I realize now that about all I know about Colombia is it's geographic location and capital city. //wo I'm glad you're having fun, though~ Is there anything in the area you can wander to and check out while he's at work, or is being house-wifey not necessarily a bad thing? //w^

With any luck, I'll be going home near Christmas. I'm sure I'll freeze, but I wanna run in the snow barefoot. Maybe roll around some too. heart

Yea it is fairly green, even though I'm in the city, there is a beautiful park near us as well and also in the apartment complex we're in. And house-wifey isn't a bad thing, I enjoy spending time at home relaxing - watching TV and chatting and all that as well as doing the household stuff. Its harder since I don't speak spanish, I'm supposed to be learning that.

Haha, we're not going to get any snow here, I've never had a white christmas.

Special Snowflake

Belated hello back Atlantis and Kimmi >.<

Invisible Fairy

Oo Midnight Memories oO
Yea it is fairly green, even though I'm in the city, there is a beautiful park near us as well and also in the apartment complex we're in. And house-wifey isn't a bad thing, I enjoy spending time at home relaxing - watching TV and chatting and all that as well as doing the household stuff. Its harder since I don't speak spanish, I'm supposed to be learning that.

Haha, we're not going to get any snow here, I've never had a white christmas.

Eh, that would make it difficult....I gave up on Spanish 11 grade, I think. I'm doing relatively well in French and Japanese //w^ So how exactly are you supposed to be learning Spanish?

Never? That seems depressing....I think I recall Cale making some comment about 10 degrees C being cold and it's not all that bad even in F, not in Wisconsin anyways. 10 F (-12.2 C) makes for nice snow to go skiing in though. It's super soft and fluffy to walk through barefoot. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff