Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 209 210 211 > >> >>> »|

In a relationship with Lhance

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sinaberry: Yeah, well I took two CAD classes and one Architectural Drafting class in high school and I loved it. Problem was that designing a building and drafting a building are two very different things in terms of brain usage. Design requires abstract thought, something I found myself to be grossly lacking. I still enjoy appreciating buildings and structures, but I don't see them as abstract design concepts of feelings and descriptive gestures.

In hindsight, I don't miss the change. I love what I do now, and I'd like to think I'm pretty damn good at it. *grins*

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

I could probably do the design half of that, but not so much the drafting, even though I rather enjoy CAD...

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
I couldn't. Every design assignment I had that semester made no sense to me. Imagine having to get up in front of the class and explain how all these shapes and lines and crap somehow make some conceptual expression of movement or some other emotion. Bah. For starters I'm not an emotional person, so that's strike one. I don't think or see abstract, that's strike two. Even MY bullshitting skills have limits, strike three.

Coding on the other hand, much more suited to me.
::slowly trudges into the thread and collapses in the middle of it:: z.o

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

*scoops up Seth and carries him to the couch, laying him down and pulling a blanket over him* Collapsing in the middle of the floor is not a good idea.

It seemed like a good one at the time ::curls up against Kieryn under the blanket, letting out a yawn::

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

So it would seem ... *smiles and strokes Seth's hair affectionately* ... just make sure you take care of yourself, yeah?

I am, I am. It's the weekend so I am not going to work for a couple days. Then on monday I can't really continue with my synthesis since on tuesday I'm going to a conference . . . which means I have very light work on monday and tuesday. So yeah ::nods a bit before nuzzling at your hand:: heart

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

Good, good. Make the most of the slower periods when you have them. *smiles* They sometimes seem altogether too few and far between.

Yeah, probably is going to be the only one I get for a long while, but oh well, such is life right?
*Whines* I want fic................................ emo

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

You want a fic of what?

My OCs Aether & Phoenix from Divinitas. >__________> It's so hard to commission people to write fic on Gaia... the writing forum is SLOW.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

I'd volunteer, but I can barely keep up with Kimmi and our OC RPs. And I'd have a hard time trying to write other people's OCs.

XDDD I'd never ask you. I know how hard it is to get RP out of you and Lhance.

It wouldn't be so bad it the people I DO commission don't just vanish on me. I've had several cases where they're like, yes, I'll write for you! And then I don't hear from them for a while so I try to contact them, only to find their account abandoned. >_> *Is cursed*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff