So what do you think?

I am def going to enter. 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
I may enter depending on my scheduel. 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 12 ]
I don't know. 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
No way am I entering this. 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Precious Feeder

Currently I am working on a side project that I hope to have made into a comic book or even an ongoing web comic if I can get enough people interested in it. The point of this project is to help me get out of this spell of writers block so that I can continue writing my novel Shadowlands. Here’s the issue. All character concepts for this project are solid save for one. Usually I can create monster/demon dudes no problem but it would seem this time around I can’t come up with a concept that I haven’t already used before. This is where you wonderful artists come in.

Time has once again been extended. Now the end date will be February 11th. If I do not get more than at least ten entrants, the time will be extended once again. I request that all entries be sent to my email dawn.morningstar87@gmail.com

When designing this monster dude, you should know that he holds high ranks serving as the right hand of the overlord in this realm. His reputation is a horrific one rivaling that of the overlords so he should come off as imposing or give me some sort of impression that he is not to be trifled with. There is no limit to the design of the body. This means you can make him look human if you desire or you can give him a grotesque face pulsing with tentacles. The choice is yours.

Prizes:

EDITED so that this thread won't be deleted. I was not aware that I could not offer you artists actual money for your art on this site considering I have done it before without being told otherwise. So gold prizes will be offered now, however I will still consult the winner of this contest concerning RL payment elsewhere when we get down to creating the actual comic. If those who entered want to withdraw their entries because of this change, I completely understand and apologize sincerely for this sudden change.

1st place: 2 million gold and of course given credit for your design.
2nd place: 500 thousand gold for your time and effort, credits will be paid and your design will be given some sort of role in the story.

With that being said, good luck and have fun!

Character Concepts
Ok so I have had some people present questions as far as my concepts for the other characters are concerned. While you don't have to base your own design on them, I shall present the information if you think it will help your ideas flow. Please note that these characters have not yet been drawn. The pictures you see are purely references for when I have the money to commission an artist to create a character sheet for them until I find the right artists to hire for this web-comic.

Una Simmons - Main Protagonist
Fashion and Make-up:
bottoms
shoes
earring
make-up

Body:
Yes I do want her lanky
Complextion
Facial structure and hair style
Hair color
Eye color

Avatar: I try to make an avatar so that you have a good ref for what I'm going for.
User Image

Overlord - Main Antagonist

Over all fashion - Draw inspiration from what you see in the two links as well as look up bondage gear

Enviornment
The world is pretty much always night time. The only lights provided are from torches and the glowing vapors from the stars in the sky.
sky

I hope what you have seen helps you out with your ideas. As I have said before, you do not have to base your ideas off of what I have posted. I want the monsters to be diverse in this world.

Entrants

By HalinkaMoo - Tumblr
User Image

By Lizer_azul - Gaia
Description:
  • Dragon wing shaped ears.
  • Hairstyle: dreadlocks
  • Three fingers on each hand have long nails.
  • Skull is a trophy from a kill.
  • Has a scar on his chest
  • Blueish colored veins under eyes.

User Image

By Tolli Raovan WIP
User Image

Mad Outlier
User Image
User Image

Lliyk
User Image

MINI Contest

Since this contest is progressing slower than I'd like I will be adding a new prize. Who ever can refer the most artists to this contest and actually have them submit an entry will win 1 million gold. Simply have the person you refereed fill post this form.

[size=18]I[b][u]your name here[/u][/b] was sent here by [b][u]referels name here![/u][/b][/size]

Refereed List

Precious Feeder

-sips on Sangria and waits-

Precious Feeder

7,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
hi, i read this post and sounds interesting.
I will most likely participate but since i have a tight schedule i wont promise anything yet.
Also i want to know, these demons can use magic right?

Precious Feeder

Lizer_azul
hi, i read this post and sounds interesting.
I will most likely participate but since i have a tight schedule i wont promise anything yet.
Also i want to know, these demons can use magic right?

Yes, though in the world it's not really known as magic. It's more so being able to tap into the primordal energies of the realm and the cosmos of their realm.

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
DawnThe Dark Morningstar
bump

Sounds interesting!

Precious Feeder

Emmeriich Franz
DawnThe Dark Morningstar
bump

Sounds interesting!

Thanks!

Precious Feeder

Precious Feeder

Precious Feeder

Glittering Star

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Do we design the personality as well?

Precious Feeder

Kuro_rabbit
Do we design the personality as well?

It's not required but if developing a personality will assist you in his over all design then feel free to do so.

Precious Feeder

Precious Feeder

An update has been made to the first post. All interested please read. If you have any suggestions that could aid in the success of this contest please PM me with details.

Beloved Lunatic

Bumping with love. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas