Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

phew. Most of the work is done. I'll finish the character info tomorrow as well as possibly the form for entries to open a tad early <3 For now it is bed time. Good night!

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: pounces :: OMG!!!!!! How are you?

:: looks are your little purple haired guy :: are... Are you a member on Syndrone? surprised

Dapper Lunatic

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: pounces :: OMG!!!!!! How are you?

:: looks are your little purple haired guy :: are... Are you a member on Syndrone? surprised

Haha, I'm alright. I have no idea what syndrone is. XD <3 so I don't think so. Haha.

Dapper Lunatic

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
PhoxTank

Haha, I'm alright. I have no idea what syndrone is. XD <3 so I don't think so. Haha.
surprised oh wow, your character looks almost exactly like some items they have on there.

surprised the main items used to make it are Decadent Deer and Ribbon Angel XD

We bought the design from incubus on FA with the stipulation that he have a similar hair style to another adopt they had done in before with out the eyes showing. We also provided a color pallet for them to make a custom for us. I don't think the design has any relation to the site you're referring to. There are a few similarities between soul angels and that avatar base, but there are also many differences. I've also seen many adoptable designs for year with similar tails and ears and various attributes to differ them from one another so I don't think it's intentional. XD

Other soul angels
Incubus's main page
Original Base <- Also found the one we request to have similar to which is the second in from the right as far as the hidden eyes go as well as the triple halo on the tail. XD

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
PhoxTank
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
PhoxTank

surprised oh wow, your character looks almost exactly like some items they have on there.

surprised the main items used to make it are Decadent Deer and Ribbon Angel XD

We bought the design from incubus on FA with the stipulation that he have a similar hair style to another adopt they had done in before with out the eyes showing. We also provided a color pallet for them to make a custom for us. I don't think the design has any relation to the site you're referring to. There are a few similarities between soul angels and that avatar base, but there are also many differences. I've also seen many adoptable designs for year with similar tails and ears and various attributes to differ them from one another so I don't think it's intentional. XD

Other soul angels
Incubus's main page
Original Base <- Also found the one we request to have similar to which is the second in from the right as far as the hidden eyes go as well as the triple halo on the tail. XD
makes me wonder is Syndrone might of taken the item idea from them >< I think the guys you got your adoptables so they can look into it. And the color I just made to match your guy XD with Syndrone you can dye the items to whatever color you want. Though I'm in the process of quitting there though surprised giving all my items away for my character sheets I'm needing. Which the artist is getting every donation item on the site XD

But those little guys are so super cute <3

Dapper Lunatic

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Haha. Sounds like what I'm aiming to hopefully do here with this contest. XDD Gaia's been great to me but I've just kinda grown out of it. X3! I super wanted to give back to everyone in these forums though and I couldn't think of a better way to do it than a contest. Haha. <3

Dapper Lunatic

Nerpin
u 3u ~~~

Heyyy uuuu. <3 Did you sleep well? whee

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PhoxTank
Nerpin
u 3u ~~~

Heyyy uuuu. <3 Did you sleep well? whee

Yeah I felt great while napping but you know . . .
blurg.

But the medication is still in my system so I can't complain u wu.

Dapper Lunatic

Yeaaay..all character info should for the most part now be up. I'll type up the entry submission form tomorrow. For now, good night! <3

The Great Boobah's Other Half

Obsessive Codger

Dapper Lunatic

llama8o8
heart
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers