Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Seeker

Tezu
neji_girl
Hello all!! I really need to get tp drawing! ^^
Excelente! *w*

I feel like I've bumped into you somewhere before. Do you go to any other websites or have you rp-ed on gaia?

Hm I am thinking the same thing. I only have on Gaia. I left for like a year though. Did you know Rukia? (something like that in her username) I was involved in that charity that she was big in. ?? Ring any bells.

Distinct Seeker

neji_girl
Tezu
neji_girl
Hello all!! I really need to get tp drawing! ^^
Excelente! *w*

I feel like I've bumped into you somewhere before. Do you go to any other websites or have you rp-ed on gaia?

Hm I am thinking the same thing. I only have on Gaia. I left for like a year though. Did you know Rukia? (something like that in her username) I was involved in that charity that she was big in. ?? Ring any bells.
B/c yes I rped on gaia a lot, (year at least ago) smile I rped with Taurs (sp?) too a lot.

Enthusiastic Hobo

neji_girl
neji_girl
B/c yes I rped on gaia a lot, (year at least ago) smile I rped with Taurs (sp?) too a lot.
I've been gone for over a year xD. I usually don't float around in the charity threads over here so that's probably not it. Mmm...I also don't normally go into Barton for rp, but there was one that I did with a friend and a couple of other people some years ago. Weird rp. Then there was a guild rp I used to frequent a lot.

Maybe we just randomly bumped somewhere but for a very brief moment? biggrin ; ~ Our memories are messing with us xP

We need to force this contest to get 50 entries *w*. I can poop 49 sub-par ones and one really good one biggrin ;;; ~ mweehehehe xP

Distinct Seeker

Tezu
neji_girl
neji_girl
I've been gone for over a year xD. I usually don't float around in the charity threads over here so that's probably not it. Mmm...I also don't normally go into Barton for rp, but there was one that I did with a friend and a couple of other people some years ago. Weird rp. Then there was a guild rp I used to frequent a lot.

Maybe we just randomly bumped somewhere but for a very brief moment? biggrin ; ~ Our memories are messing with us xP

We need to force this contest to get 50 entries *w*. I can poop 49 sub-par ones and one really good one biggrin ;;; ~ mweehehehe xP

LOL Oh yes I know we met somewhere. And yeah I wish I could remember more than just that. lol

Oh gosh I know right!? I still need to draw actually...oops/ Hey we can each poop out half the entries. wink heart Dont need you doing all the work

Enthusiastic Hobo

neji_girl

LOL Oh yes I know we met somewhere. And yeah I wish I could remember more than just that. lol

Oh gosh I know right!? I still need to draw actually...oops/ Hey we can each poop out half the entries. wink heart Dont need you doing all the work
8D; ~ Well I remember that I might have donated some items to a person with "Neji" in their name.

Well if we do, I kinda like to keep them a little low down, you know, to encourage other people to enter Owo. I'd feel bad if we were the only ones entering, but I don't think people are patient enough to wait for 50 entries and are looking for other contests where the prizes are certain to come out at a specific date. At the same time, I'd also feel a little squeamish over just making under-quality artwork just to get things moving, because the customer is the OP, whom I'm sure is expecting a lot of quality work. ---- @w@;;;;;; I'm torn... What do you think we should do?

Distinct Seeker

Tezu
neji_girl

8D; ~ Well I remember that I might have donated some items to a person with "Neji" in their name.

Well if we do, I kinda like to keep them a little low down, you know, to encourage other people to enter Owo. I'd feel bad if we were the only ones entering, but I don't think people are patient enough to wait for 50 entries and are looking for other contests where the prizes are certain to come out at a specific date. At the same time, I'd also feel a little squeamish over just making under-quality artwork just to get things moving, because the customer is the OP, whom I'm sure is expecting a lot of quality work. ---- @w@;;;;;; I'm torn... What do you think we should do?

Well that is very possibly me! I had so many amazing people donate to me. Did your username change? I can check, I wrote them all down in my quest.
lol true. I guess we shall get a cup of water and sit and wait till its all reached! HAve you turned yours in yet?

Enthusiastic Hobo

neji_girl
Well that is very possibly me! I had so many amazing people donate to me. Did your username change? I can check, I wrote them all down in my quest.
lol true. I guess we shall get a cup of water and sit and wait till its all reached! HAve you turned yours in yet?
No, I haven't changed usernames. Though I vended with one account during 2007 and I believe I switched over to this one in 2008/2009. I used to vend a lot of grunnies @w@...and whatever else was the MC for that month xP. And a bunch of random stuff.

Noes, I haven't made any yet. I came back from a last minute Union meeting (one of the officers announced it this morning, that the meeting was tonight). It wore me out for the day, so I'm just farting off.

Distinct Seeker

Tezu

Oh I got you. Although when you vended was prob when it was. Then again I lose my mind. lol

Oh wow, long day then. Union? Are you an officer?

Enthusiastic Hobo

neji_girl
Tezu

Oh I got you. Although when you vended was prob when it was. Then again I lose my mind. lol

Dayum...they're 3 mil now? They went to 35k max on those the last time I vended.

No, I'm not an officer, though one of the guys wants to nominate me to take care of the website and keep it updated and running. He hasn't given me specifics so I'm uncertain where I really stand in the issue. I went to the meeting to find out more about the training classes, but it was just a few second blurb and a bunch of other random junk that I had no idea what they were talking about xD

I noticed you're a beach body coach xP. I used to be a member. Then they did the whole change on the flavor of the chocolate shakeology and everyone praised it as being a better version of the last, but mine tasted a lot like dirt (probably cuz there wasn't enough coco powder in it, or maybe too much of one of the ingredients). I put that one into a ziplock bag once, and the smell still ended up permeating throughout my cubicle. It was pretty bad. lol.. I have a friend who's a coach though smile . She's pretty hardcore with the marketing.

Distinct Seeker

Tezu
neji_girl
Tezu

Dayum...they're 3 mil now? They went to 35k max on those the last time I vended.

No, I'm not an officer, though one of the guys wants to nominate me to take care of the website and keep it updated and running. He hasn't given me specifics so I'm uncertain where I really stand in the issue. I went to the meeting to find out more about the training classes, but it was just a few second blurb and a bunch of other random junk that I had no idea what they were talking about xD

I noticed you're a beach body coach xP. I used to be a member. Then they did the whole change on the flavor of the chocolate shakeology and everyone praised it as being a better version of the last, but mine tasted a lot like dirt (probably cuz there wasn't enough coco powder in it, or maybe too much of one of the ingredients). I put that one into a ziplock bag once, and the smell still ended up permeating throughout my cubicle. It was pretty bad. lol.. I have a friend who's a coach though smile . She's pretty hardcore with the marketing.

oh gosh I know. When I came back I sold so many things. It was like money time! smile but having bough a lot of the gaia cards helped a lot this time around.

Cool! So you do computer stuff? I used to be a data analyst, quit recently to just coach. smile i love being a coach! The only way to be is hard core. wink to be honest I dont like the chocolate shakeology, I like the vanilla and they made a nom vegan strawberry thank goodness. ^^ the vegan was not good at all. You in her team? Id love for you to join mine! I have a team page for my team with monthly challenges and such. Its so helpful to everyone and myself. Hard to fail whem you have people watching. ^.^

Doing p90x3 mixed with prego workouts. (Newly pregnant). Btw p90x3 is amazing. Lol

Enthusiastic Hobo

neji_girl
oh gosh I know. When I came back I sold so many things. It was like money time! smile but having bough a lot of the gaia cards helped a lot this time around.

Cool! So you do computer stuff? I used to be a data analyst, quit recently to just coach. smile i love being a coach! The only way to be is hard core. wink to be honest I dont like the chocolate shakeology, I like the vanilla and they made a nom vegan strawberry thank goodness. ^^ the vegan was not good at all. You in her team? Id love for you to join mine! I have a team page for my team with monthly challenges and such. Its so helpful to everyone and myself. Hard to fail whem you have people watching. ^.^

Doing p90x3 mixed with prego workouts. (Newly pregnant). Btw p90x3 is amazing. Lol
Yah! That's so very true xD. There's a bunch of stuff I haven't sold yet xD...I'm kind of scared to see how much they've inflated since lol.

Yer, I'm like one of the tech support on my floor in the building I work at (not really my job classification, but people come see me because I know more about computers than the majority of the people on the floor).

Someone: "Aaahh! My interwebz isn't working! Halp!"
Me: "Well mine's still up. Have you checked to see if your ethernet cable is plugged in correctly?"
^over 80% of computer issues can be solved via either re-plugging the wire or restarting the computer xP

Yah, I just fail so hard with these diets and exercises, it's not even funny. I used to do really good with them, but the current living setup makes it a bit tough. If I had my own place, I'd do it for sure.

So it's too early to say if it's a boy or a girl?

Dapper Lunatic

II Little China DoLL II

<3! I have sent you 1mil as promised for bumping 500 times X3! <3 You can do this as many times as you would like and still get this mini prize but you don't have to. X3!

Angelic Assailant

Random Bump! yum_puddi

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

PhoxTank
II Little China DoLL II

<3! I have sent you 1mil as promised for bumping 500 times X3! <3 You can do this as many times as you would like and still get this mini prize but you don't have to. X3!

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thank you so much~ ouo

And I look forward to the mini prize! ;D

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items