Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which team were you on during Summer 2006?

AEKEA!!! 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
DUREM! 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
BARTON TOWN! 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
GAMBINO! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
I wasn't around then. 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 299 300 301 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image User Image

TABLE OF CONTENTS
~Welcome~
~Table of Contents (you are here)~
~Contest~
~Rules~
~Announcements~
~Past Winners~
~Banners/Links~
~Mini Contests~

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
CONTEST

Hello there! My name is Lucifers Bane, although many people call me either Bane or Luci for short, though I prefer the former to the latter. Being both an artist and an art whore, I greatly appreciate all forms of art, and I decided to show that by setting up an art contest to aspiring artists who want to show of their talent and earn a little gold.

This thread has generally been used in the past for monthly art contest, where I would put up either one of my avatars, or feature the avatar of a friend to be drawn in the contest! I have done many different themes, but lately I haven't been getting as many contestants, so I decided to go for a completely different one!

THE AEKEAN SNAPSHOT:

So, here's the deal:

I have invited my friends, who are all great Aekea lovers from the Summer Event a few years back where the Durem, Aekea, Gambino and Barton Town all clashed in the most awesome waterfight Gaia has seen! In honor of the event that brought the majority of us together today, I am hosting this contest with my friends, decked out in waterfight gear, for you to draw! Here are their avatars below:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

From left to right this is Lucifers Bane, Zetsubo-Chan, Cires, Leafe- The Gentle Nova, FangsoftheSilverWolf, Magical Zombie Kuro-chan, Elven Warrior Maiden, Lizardlea13, and XxXx-Eternal-Snow-xXxX.

What we want is for you to do a group shot of us having a waterfight! This could go anywhere from being on the beach, in the pool, on a yard, anywhere! We could be drawn fighting some big, bad monster, or each other! It really doesn't matter, so long as it's a waterfight! It can be silly, serious, whatever you want! But you MUST include all the characters, as they are all pitching in to fund the prizes and any one of them would be upset if you left them out. With that being said, if you can't draw them all, don't participate, because you won't be able to win a prize.

Here are the prizes:

1st Place- 100K
2nd Place- 75K
3rd Place- 50K
Honorable Mention- will get a special consolation gift!

Do your best, guys! And keep in mind that originality will get you far in being chosen as a winner!

THE DEADLINE IS JANUARY 31ST, 2010, MIDNIGHT, MOUNTAIN TIME. DON'T BE LATE!!! domokun Please PM Lucifers Bane your entries as she is organizing the administration of the contest! I will post all entries in my journal so that we can do the voting!

Judges

Lucifers Bane
Zetsubo-Chan
Cires
Leafe- The Gentle Nova
FangsoftheSilverWolf
Magical Zombie Kuro-chan
Elven Warrior Maiden
Lizardlea13
XxXx-Eternal-Snow-xXxX.

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image User Image

RULES

1. Keep it PG-13, both the art and the conversation
2. You may post your art here, but you must send a copy to Lucifers Bane.
3. Do not hassle any of the judges.
4. Constructive criticism only. No flaming!!
5. Don’t steal other images!
6. One entry per person. Do not submit another entry under a mule.
7. All art submitted must be in accordance with the rules and meet all the requirements.
8. Spamming is ok with me, but please don't beg me for gold or items.
9. If you fail to accept the trade with your prize within about a week after it was sent to you all Prizes forfit.
10. Please don't stretch the page or quote any posts on the first page.

If you break any of these rules you well be disqualified and any entry fee paid is forfeit. You may also end up on the black list if you break these rules too many times.

Black List

If you are on this list, you have been banned permanently from this thread and have suffered my utmost wrath.

White List

This is for those dedicated bumpers and chatters and all those who keep this thread alive and thriving!

Magical Zombie Kuro-chan
DiiNO QUEEN
starxkawaii
xxx Jenocide xxx
Cires
Dejection
jadegreenjr
Into_the_Red
shinkamalei

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image User Image

ANNOUNCEMENTS

10/07/09- Alright! So, in case you haven't noticed, I have wiped the announcements board as it was getting way too long, and also because I did a bit of thread remodeling for my new art contest! The thread will probably remain this way for the next few months worth of contests, so I hope you get used to it!

So... the winner for last month's contest issss...

BeyondInfinity

Congratulations!!! I only had two contestants this month, but I loved both pieces! I am putting up a brand-new contest, so this one should definitely get more entries! See above for the details!!!

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Last Month's First Place: BeyondInfinity
User Image

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Last Month's Second Place: undo-redo
User Image

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Last Month's Third Place: DrakeXD00
User Image

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Last Month's Fourth Place: NONE

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Banners/Links

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/bane-s-monthy-art-contest-round-two-win-letter/t.36567201/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/KatieMH/Sig pics/Bane1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image

[url=http://tiny.cc/retroarcade] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/indiestyle/RetroARcade/linkmegaman.png[/img][/url]

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
MINI CONTESTS

Hokay, so I decided to put a mini contest section here! My thread's been dying lately and so I we need to get it moving again! So here's the first ever contest!

DICE CONTEST:

Okay. This is really, REALLY simple. Basically you roll a 100 sided dice 10 times, and if you roll 356, you win a Certificate of Adoption! So all you orphan lovers come hither!!! If you roll the correct number, you MUST PM me with the page and post number, otherwise I'll never know, and you'll never get your prize. So come on, and let's have some fun!!! blaugh

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Eloquent Genius

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100