Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>The First Official TMNT Guild Art Contest</center>

Welcome to the first official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Guild art contest! Why is this outside the guild you ask? Well it isn't just for the guild, though members are more than welcome to post their art! This art contest is for any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan who wants to win a neat little Gaian prize, and it will be judged by the guild! Sound good? Alrighty then! Let's find out more about this shall we?!
<center>Theme and Rules</center>

Because this is the first contest and is being put together entirely by myself I'm going to admittedly be selfish and make the theme "Leo and his girls". All submissions must involve Leonardo, myself and Leonardo Mystic. Rules are as follows:

1. You may include the other turtles, Splinter, Casey, April, Shredder, etc. but the main theme HAS to be Leonardo, Lady Leonardo and Leonardo Mystic.
2. You may use any version of the turtles. Old cartoon, new cartoon, and comic varieties are all welcome.
3. You may submit hand drawn art, line art, digital art, pixel art, WHATEVER kind of art you do will be accepted. If you like realism go for it. Chibis are good too! Seriously we want it all!
4. You may enter as many times as you'd like.
5. Entries must be kept PG-13... but damn we don't mind you getting as close to that rating as you can. xd

<center>More rules may be added as deemed necessary.</center>
<center>Subjects and Prizes</center>

So you're not flying blind here I will let you "meet" myself and Leonardo Mystic... and if you're entering then chances are you're already familiar with Leo and the other turtles.

User Image
Lady Leonardo
Feisty, hot tempered, sort of a female Casey Jones really right down the insane bat wielding. Unlike Leo she has no problem killing her enemy to prove her point. She's Leo's "devil", the kinky, irrational one that proves that opposites definately attract.

User Image
Leonardo Mystic
Mystic is calm, centered, and a lot like Leo. She's got great leadership ability, a good head on her shoulders and she's definately Leo's "angel". While she can get brought to yelling in extreme situations, she's more likely to calmly talk it out or just teach you a lesson with her katana.

<center>Prizes</center>
There will be three winners. First place winner will get to chose their prize first, then second place goes and third place gets whatever is left over. The prizes are:

User Image April donation letter.

User Image May donation letter.

User Image June donation letter

<center>The deadline is July 4th!!! Prizes will be chosen that week!</center>
<center>Entries</center>

PM me your entries and I will gladly host them myself so as not to suck up your bandwidth!!! Remember to PM them to me though, and do NOT post them in the thread! Entries will be posted here in links so as not to make the pages load really slowly.

<center> [No entries yet] </center>
<center>Random Other Stuff</center>

Gifts of really nice banners, and bumpers are appreciated! It won't sway our vote in the least (remember Mystic and I aren't the only ones voting) but... well if the banners are really nice or you bump a whole lot I could probably give you like... an Easter basket or a Gaia ball item or something. *shrug* Or just my thanks if that's all you want.
<center>[reserved]</center>
<center>[reserved]</center>
<center>[one more reserved spot]</center>
Alright, the art contest is now open! Feel free to enter!
here's a good luck contest bump for ya!

mrgreen

Mr. Green approves of the Ninja Turtles! 3nodding
This is great, LadyLeo! I promise to enter an artwork soon... I've got big plans! ninja
CrazyRob
here's a good luck contest bump for ya!

mrgreen

Mr. Green approves of the Ninja Turtles! 3nodding

*L* A fantastic recommendation indeed!
If I poked my sister enough to do a picture of the turtles (she's a massive fan) could I include that with a picture of your avvie as an entry?
Bishounen Bunny Generator
If I poked my sister enough to do a picture of the turtles (she's a massive fan) could I include that with a picture of your avvie as an entry?

If your sister wanted to draw a picture of Leonardo with myself and Leonardo Mystic as the rules state then yes she could enter.
Bishounen Bunny Generator

if your sister is a member of gaia, you should have her join the TMNT guild mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff