Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seraph north
Here's my entry...i don think i have too much humor though crying
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/North/Sephydead.jpg

Hooray! Darkstalkers!

Very nice. And don't worry about the humor; it certainly gets a laugh from me. Several, in fact. Seriously, this is totally awesome.

*Bonus* I just added 400 Gold to the first, second, and third place prizes. Prize standings are now as follows.

1st- 2900
2nd- 1900
3rd- 1400
Runner-Up- Choice of Uncommon/Rare items from my inventory
Bump bump ^_^

Aww, I forgot that I drew an extra sketch of Sion sad Maan. Oh well. I lost the PSD file of the original Sephy Deth =\. Sion will just have to be incorporated in another project (granted that I even remember I have him ^^; ).
NlSS4N
Bump bump ^_^

Aww, I forgot that I drew an extra sketch of Sion sad Maan. Oh well. I lost the PSD file of the original Sephy Deth =\. Sion will just have to be incorporated in another project (granted that I even remember I have him ^^; ).

Can I still see it? Sion is awesome, and he doesn't have NEARLY enough fanart out there. If it was supposed to be a part of the Sephy Death picture, I can still give you the bonus points. I just need to see it before the end of tomorrow.

Impending final day bump.
Last day bump
Last-day-and-still-no-personal-computer-so-still-no-entry-bump.
Yeahh, I can't scan the sketch in crying . Our school scanners aren't up yet (hell, the library isn't even open), so *sighsigh*.

Sorry! I'll post it as soon as I get the chance to scan =\.
As of this post, the Kill Sephiroth Dead fanart contest is now OVER. I know, I'm sad too.

I had hoped some of those people who signed up would show up with pictures, but alas, they did not. And I'm sorry to all those who wanted to enter, but had no scanner. I'll be holding another contest soon(Once I raise the prize money again), so maybe you'll be able to enter something then.

I should have the scores and winners posted soon; I'm busy today, so it may not happen until Saturday night. I'll PM the winners as well.
Gen_Eric_Gui
As of this post, the Kill Sephiroth Dead fanart contest is now OVER. I know, I'm sad too.

I had hoped some of those people who signed up would show up with pictures, but alas, they did not. And I'm sorry to all those who wanted to enter, but had no scanner. I'll be holding another contest soon(Once I raise the prize money again), so maybe you'll be able to enter something then.

I should have the scores and winners posted soon; I'm busy today, so it may not happen until Saturday night. I'll PM the winners as well.

Off-topic, but...

Shnazzy vest XD.

I'm working on my scanner. Now I can scan Sion halfway, with crap quality. Will try again later whee
hmm, if ya held another contest, who'd be the next character I should draw dying? xd
.....*poke?*

Oooh! Another contest! ^_^. Whenever hold another one, I wanna join again xd . stare Maybe I'll have a working scanner by then.
Wow, sorry that took so long. Phantom Brave, Guilty Gear, work, and sleep have been taking up way too much of my time lately. But I finally got the judging done.

There were only 5 pieces of art submitted, so I'll just list all the scores here.

The Iconoclast scored +2 bonus points for the funny picture, and scored a total of 27.5 points for the picture.

maskdartist scored no bonus points, and ended with a total score of 17 points.

kirarista scored +4 bonus points, and that brings the total score for her piece to 26.5 points.

N|SS4N scored +2 bonus points for humor, and thusly scored a total of 31.75 points(Nice job!)

Seraph North scored a total of +8 bonus points! (+4 for Hsien-Ko, +2 for Lilith, and +2 for humorous picture). This brings the total points to 37.75 points! AMAZING.

So, in short.

1st place- Seraph North - 37.75
2nd place- N|SS4N - 31.75
3rd place- The Iconoclast- 27.5
Runner Up - Kirarista - 26.5

I'll be sending out the prizes later today.

Quote:
hmm, if ya held another contest, who'd be the next character I should draw dying?

Hmmm, not sure. I'll have to think about it while I rack up the cash. I'm not really sure if there are any other characters I hate as much as Sephiroth. It'll probably just be a free-for-all fanart contsest, so as to attract more pieces.

In any case, keep your eyes open for another contest soon. At least, I hope it'll be soon.

Quote:
.....*poke?*

Oooh! Another contest! ^_^. Whenever hold another one, I wanna join again . Maybe I'll have a working scanner by then.

I fyou want, I can take your name down and PM you when I start a new contest. How does that sound?
Whoo!! Runner up, awesome! blaugh
Gen_Eric_Gui
Wow, sorry that took so long. Phantom Brave, Guilty Gear, work, and sleep have been taking up way too much of my time lately. But I finally got the judging done.

There were only 5 pieces of art submitted, so I'll just list all the scores here.

The Iconoclast scored +2 bonus points for the funny picture, and scored a total of 27.5 points for the picture.

maskdartist scored no bonus points, and ended with a total score of 17 points.

kirarista scored +4 bonus points, and that brings the total score for her piece to 26.5 points.

N|SS4N scored +2 bonus points for humor, and thusly scored a total of 31.75 points(Nice job!)

Seraph North scored a total of +8 bonus points! (+4 for Hsien-Ko, +2 for Lilith, and +2 for humorous picture). This brings the total points to 37.75 points! AMAZING.

So, in short.

1st place- Seraph North - 37.75
2nd place- N|SS4N - 31.75
3rd place- The Iconoclast- 27.5
Runner Up - Kirarista - 26.5

I'll be sending out the prizes later today.

Quote:
hmm, if ya held another contest, who'd be the next character I should draw dying?

Hmmm, not sure. I'll have to think about it while I rack up the cash. I'm not really sure if there are any other characters I hate as much as Sephiroth. It'll probably just be a free-for-all fanart contsest, so as to attract more pieces.

In any case, keep your eyes open for another contest soon. At least, I hope it'll be soon.

Quote:
.....*poke?*

Oooh! Another contest! ^_^. Whenever hold another one, I wanna join again . Maybe I'll have a working scanner by then.

I fyou want, I can take your name down and PM you when I start a new contest. How does that sound?

Wheee ^_^! 2nd place xd .

Yeah, the PM would be nice ^_^. Btw, the | in my name is actually an L ^_^, not a ..line...thingie o_o; Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff