Nothing Yet's Partner

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Congrats To all that have one -applause-
And Better Luck next time to all that Didn't All work was good ^_^
Umm, I'm going away from Gaia for a week or so, do I need to check in tomarrow to confirm the trade or will you hold the trade until I come back?
Hey, I'm sorry that I couldn't get VEO, Legend and Blackghosts up in time. I finished them but then had to go away to California (band trip) before I could scan them and post them as I have neither scanner nor internet.

Sigh. sad

Anyway, the reason that I'm posting is that if you want me to I'll still put them up asap

Nothing Yet's Partner

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
emeralddarkness
Hey, I'm sorry that I couldn't get VEO, Legend and Blackghosts up in time. I finished them but then had to go away to California (band trip) before I could scan them and post them as I have neither scanner nor internet.

Sigh. sad

Anyway, the reason that I'm posting is that if you want me to I'll still put them up asap

I'm sure they would appreciate seeing them even if it's too late for the contest. ^^

Shay's Waifu

Aged Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
*shifty glance*
Woman wouldn't get out my class...didn't get to get on the internet like I normally do...but now I am. Wooooo*slaps himself*
Congrats to the winners, and thanks for competeing, we got some awsome art yes, especially the stuff of me, they shoulda been like...instant winners. Yes...I thought I mentioned before that I'm conceited...*whistles innocently* ninja

Whats this about art not posted? Oooh...post, that'd be awsome yes...yes..maybe? YES! sweatdrop
*is...hyper right now or something...* What is wrong with me right now I don't know...oi...*disapears*
V.E.O.
*shifty glance*
Woman wouldn't get out my class...didn't get to get on the internet like I normally do...but now I am. Wooooo*slaps himself*
Congrats to the winners, and thanks for competeing, we got some awsome art yes, especially the stuff of me, they shoulda been like...instant winners. Yes...I thought I mentioned before that I'm conceited...*whistles innocently* ninja

Whats this about art not posted? Oooh...post, that'd be awsome yes...yes..maybe? YES! sweatdrop
*is...hyper right now or something...* What is wrong with me right now I don't know...oi...*disapears*

whoot

Anywayz, I'll get it up as soon as I can

PS- I remembered what you said about the longer hair
Woo 3 awards!
Heh neat.

Just wondering where the rest of the art went.
I see some winners, but no entry from them where the entry's go.

Tied for third! Wee!
I found it cool that my name was on that list in italics about a billion times. Thank you lobby!
Chuukoku
Nio Love
Orochi your artwork was great ^____^

Okay lame Nio award pickup aisle three-

User Image User Image User Image

lol thanks biggrin :3

*Breaks off a piece of the bronze trophy*

Yoink!

Tied!!

*flee's*

Tipsy Explorer

Not to be rude (or repetitive if it was already said) But does anyone know when we'll be sent a trade of our winnings? ^^;
Congrats to all the winners whee
lovedforwhatiamnot
Congrats to all the winners whee

Yes, yes. Congrats.

Nothing Yet's Partner

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mikagami
Chuukoku
Nio Love
Orochi your artwork was great ^____^

Okay lame Nio award pickup aisle three-

User Image User Image User Image

lol thanks biggrin :3

*Breaks off a piece of the bronze trophy*

Yoink!

Tied!!

*flee's*

You didn't PM me so I assumed you don't want/need one.

V., you really are hyper.. it's scary. o_O

Trades will be sent tonight, like Xylo said.
Yes, the gold will be sent tonight. I got all the letter prizes sent out last night but didn't have time for the gold.

I have to make dinner now; I'll be back later tonight to take care of that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff