I don't know 0.32098765432099 32.1% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeesh....
I got promoted to the 2 note soloist in our group the NIGHT of the concert .... It all went well.
Then we are driving home and we round the corner in our town--the first things we see are: Red, Flames, And Smoke.....
It was really creepy... It made it look like the entire town was on fire--Then maybe we thought it was one of the hotels (which would be sad cause they all just did a facelift)
--So when we get around the next corner the street is LINED with firetrucks and police vehicles--- We take the detour and there is pretty much every single person in this town watching...

So we decided to say and watch... .It's a whole block of building (possible 3) but one is like the restaurant most of these people go to. IT's very sad.... The other building is where our neighbor works... And then there is yet the other building which our poor struggling bookstore owner was trying to still have something run while paying off debts.

concert to ...flames.. It was a crazy night.

Tricky Lunatic

That's sad, Shiblets. sad did everyone make it out ok?
My husband said there was a house on fire out where he works yesterday. Someone was burning the ditches (which is a regular part of farming around here and usually not a problem) but it was really windy and the flames got to someone's house.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah--the updated picture this morning was the entire building burned to the ground...smoking with a a few remnant flames...
Yeah, everyone made it how safely--they even saved the cash register xD

And wow! That's awful =[
We live in fire country..so I'm always worried something like that could happen..

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Bribble
Chiara20
Bribble
I'm finally playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney! emotion_kirakira

That game is hard to get ahold of!

Yay for Bribble! blaugh
how is it so far?
It's a lot of fun xD

AWESOME emotion_awesome

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
Shiblets
User Image
Chiara20
Shiblets
I think I might just delete everything on my youtube...

awww, that's too bad. how come? (if you don't mind me asking.)

2nd video removed for copyright infringement...
3 more with claims, I just deleted one, but these ones are covers.... ...So it... a "screw it" sort of feeling for youtube. I understand copyrights-----....But I don't consider karaoke stealing... I consider it.."promotion" cool ...So.. I might as well just delete everything and stop singing for the stupid site as I don't make music often..

that's a bummer. they've been really cracking down on things like that lately. it's interesting on how quickly they went from not caring to caring too much.

on a side note: i think i'm still glowing! *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge*

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
Shiblets: oops, no longer glowing plus you logged off. i take too long writing comments! XP

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
Bribble
Going to NYC for the weekend. BYE xd

Lucky!~ Have Fun!! (^0^)

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
Shiblets
Yeesh....
I got promoted to the 2 note soloist in our group the NIGHT of the concert .... It all went well.
Then we are driving home and we round the corner in our town--the first things we see are: Red, Flames, And Smoke.....
It was really creepy... It made it look like the entire town was on fire--Then maybe we thought it was one of the hotels (which would be sad cause they all just did a facelift)
--So when we get around the next corner the street is LINED with firetrucks and police vehicles--- We take the detour and there is pretty much every single person in this town watching...

So we decided to say and watch... .It's a whole block of building (possible 3) but one is like the restaurant most of these people go to. IT's very sad.... The other building is where our neighbor works... And then there is yet the other building which our poor struggling bookstore owner was trying to still have something run while paying off debts.

concert to ...flames.. It was a crazy night.

wow! that's a very dynamic night! and i'm glad the concert went well! and it's sad that so many buildings burned down. especially since they were re-done!

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
WishingTree: just had to say. your avi. it looks really coool! xd

also, ganbatte on your work! hope you make some progress!!

Tricky Lunatic

Chiara20

Aww, thank you. I've almost got Mouse's sketch done and then I can start working on my sketch for this contest (which I am thoroughly excited about). Hopefully both will be done today so I can start coloring

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey guys heart Not getting back home until Monday late at night. Craaazy.

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
WishingTreeCreation
Chiara20

Aww, thank you. I've almost got Mouse's sketch done and then I can start working on my sketch for this contest (which I am thoroughly excited about). Hopefully both will be done today so I can start coloring

*wiggles excitedly*

Tricky Lunatic

The Clockwork Mouse
WishingTreeCreation
Chiara20

*wiggles excitedly*

Hehe. Sorry it's taken so long! sweatdrop I'll send the sketch to you tomorrow for approval and then work on lines/coloring/etc.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Chiara20

wow! that's a very dynamic night! and i'm glad the concert went well! and it's sad that so many buildings burned down. especially since they were re-done!

Yeah, it was sad.
It was a historic building as well.

Tonights concert went horrible just in my two note solo....... I guess I was singing it wrong cause we repeat started 3 times....I couldn't hear it...... I'm gonna go curl up in bed and try to fall asleep lol....

Magnetic Lunatic

Shiblets you look so adorable!!! Summer-y and all~ emotion_kirakira

So much to catch up with on gaia forums... cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out