Welcome to Gaia! ::

You can enter what ever art you want!

Are You Entering?
Well if you are, then I'll tell you how to do it. Send me the picture through private messages, and fill out this form:
Name:
Entry Rank: (color/black and white/ pencil)
Picture Name:

I'll post it in the topic with the rank name, if you are accepted. If artwork is not acceptable... Then I won't enter it, you know like 5 second doodles, and "nasty" things. But most likely your art will be entered in the contest. Please do not post in this forum, bumps, maybe one or two, but I want the pages to mainly feature the artwork.

Yes, I will be jugding, but don't worry, I know my art wink . And I will judge fairly. Okay? Good.

Rules:
1. Do not post in the forum!
2. Please do not bump a million times.... sweatdrop
3. Do not pm me, unless you are entering art work
4. All art work takes effort, so do not be mean to someone who isn't the best!
5. Break a leg! wink

Prizes!Prizes!Prizes!!!!!!
1st Place: -secret- xd
2nd place: 500g
3rd place: item!

Contest Ends Halloween so get entering!!!

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ooh, I wanna enter. Do we have to draw you in your current clothes? Can we add other objects to the drawing, etc?
Akiramay
Ooh, I wanna enter. Do we have to draw you in your current clothes? Can we add other objects to the drawing, etc?

draw what ever you want ^^
I posted this in your old thread in Art Discussion but I'll post it here since I doubt you'll see it there.
Just a suggestion, but putting 'secret' for the first prize isn't going to lure many entries. People want to know how worth the effort the contest is.

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Just wanted to tell you that I'm still working on my entries. 3nodding
I will enter as soon as I finish my pic.
do we have to draw?
Wontyoulovemeforever
do we have to draw?
... That is what Art Contest implies.
Floof Wolf
Wontyoulovemeforever
do we have to draw?
... That is what Art Contest implies.

CG is art too..
think i might give it a shot if i get the time
Demon Seishi
I posted this in your old thread in Art Discussion but I'll post it here since I doubt you'll see it there.
Just a suggestion, but putting 'secret' for the first prize isn't going to lure many entries. People want to know how worth the effort the contest is.

She's right sweatdrop I was thinking of entering but it would be pointless if I got way less than what I worked for, right?
x_kotori
Demon Seishi

She's right sweatdrop I was thinking of entering but it would be pointless if I got way less than what I worked for, right?

I must say that I agree... also, with "secret" as a prize you're going to get a lot less entries than you wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff