Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, all entries as of now are up on the website.
Newer Look
My Logo has been updated and I added a little touch to the layout as well. Save the background. It's rather small so don't be fooled by it's size.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brand new visible banner. I can't decide if I should stroke the outside even more though...
This is the image I used on the banner I made.
User Image
I guess you could add it little touches or something.
Wow GB, that's excellent! I love it! XD Oh, I've put your background in the Little Touches category too.

Arie - Is that new banner a second entry or an update to the first one?
Hey Songjewel, my dad came up behind me while I was reading the rules and said that you look like my avatar, except you've actually gone outside once in a while. ANYways... I have little chibi heads for yooou...

User Image User Image User Image

If you ask me, Alain doesn't make a good chibi...
PS: They're outlined in white so they show up better with black backgrounds (they have tranceparent stuffs! Yay!)
Guardian Baku
This is the image I used on the banner I made.
User Image
I guess you could add it little touches or something.

Dude, I envy you and your markering skills... I hate markers because I can't use them right... sweatdrop
KittyNya
Hey Songjewel, my dad came up behind me while I was reading the rules and said that you look like my avatar, except you've actually gone outside once in a while. ANYways... I have little chibi heads for yooou...

<images>

PS: They're outlined in white so they show up better with black backgrounds (they have tranceparent stuffs! Yay!)

eek They're so cute!!!! crap...I just finished updating the site. *re-opens photoshop*
Songjewel
KittyNya

<images>

eek They're so cute!!!! crap...I just finished updating the site. *re-opens photoshop*
Looks like someone appreciates my ability to chibi-tize peeps... Yay!
crying WAH!! the 30-day trial version of Photoshop CS I downloaded expired...after 6 hours!!! *kicks her dead battery* stupid laptop. crying

*sigh* well, Spring break ends tomorrow anyway, so I can use the school computers. scream Must buy new battery!
I actually had a super hard time to do the hair right and I was upset with it many many times.
Guardian Baku
I actually had a super hard time to do the hair right and I was upset with it many many times.

well you did an amazing job - it's perfect. ^_^
Songjewel
Guardian Baku

well you did an amazing job - it's perfect. ^_^
Yeah! Go you! ^.^
redface Thanks redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out