Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lothrig
gonk I'm hungry too! *needs to get dinner done*... unsolvede. I saw your entries at Blue's contest, you draw such pretty hair!! whee *goggles* eek I wish I could draw hair like that sweatdrop

aww thanks so much!!! -=D i finally got sum food. *rubs belly* now i feel better lol

Dangerous Survivor

unsolvedenigma
aww thanks so much!!! -=D i finally got sum food. *rubs belly* now i feel better lol

lol, same here (yum, food!)
update!! *one day left!* i want to have the weekend too look over the entries and post winners and send out prizes...will happen this saturday!

*runs to update*
PLEASE! WAIT!! gonk im almost done with my entry been working on it for days please wait just a few minutes im almost done! DARNIT!! gonk gonk
can we still enter?? o__o

Dangerous Survivor

Gah, out for the weekend gonk be back on sunday to see the results! 3nodding
User Image
Heres my entry!! Please tell me I'm not too late!!!!
my entry might not be in color tho.......><
*started on it today* sweatdrop

we'll see.... X3

((yay!! mah first contest on gaia!!! *glomp-tackles unsolvedenigma for letting her enter))

Original Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
I have another pix to enter...I started it, but I swear the contest didn't end till the 12th. whee Well here it is...sorry no time to CG ^_~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gonk It's due tonight!!! I swore this diddn't end till Sunday...Give me about 15-20 min. please & I'll be done!

Original Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
Silvey
gonk It's due tonight!!! I swore this diddn't end till Sunday...Give me about 15-20 min. please & I'll be done!

I think it was till sunday...it was changed at the last minute. ::i know b/c i wrote it down:: 3nodding
*yawns* i don't think she's awake.... o__+

-jeez you guys are up so late... XD *yawns mid-grin* *chokes on self* xp
AnimeNiac101
I have another pix to enter...I started it, but I swear the contest didn't end till the 12th. whee Well here it is...sorry no time to CG ^_~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aww..... kawaii^ ^
blaugh DONE!!! Go her tah see my entires:
Angel Wing Anklet Chibi: CLICKY 1

Big-eyed Flower Chibi: CLICKY 2

Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtle Chibi: CLICKY 3

They're plain exact for the b/g, the eyes, & a few choice items to draw peoples eyes to the important parts (This is how I was going to color them in the 1st place, but it was done quicker & not as well as I intended). Enjoy & Good luck to the other contestants!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff