Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you read a web comic starring our Sky Pirates??

I have to find out more about them first 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
A "web" comic? Is that some sort of Spider-Man thing? 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
If it's about pirates, I'm hooked! 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
Well, seeing as how I love the sky, of course my answer is yes! 0.03125 3.1% [ 1 ]
Sure, sounds interesting! 0.28125 28.1% [ 9 ]
Not a fan of pirates. Or the sky. Sorry! 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
"Arr! Avast ye!! Anchor ho! Land lubber!" Translation: Maybe 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Generous Flatterer

11,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Things I hear Aoreena say: I just want to slap Gaia. It just makes me sick to be on here.

I agree with ya girl. I'm only hear for you, and my other coolio friends on this site, and the art shops, but that's it.

Really! You quoted my muttering this and plaster it on here. xD You are something else. xD

That's how much I agreed with it. x3
How are ya by the way? Was your mom okay?

Yeah, pretty much. I see. xD How was the dinner?
I'm good, actually. : ] She is okay, her home is killing her though. *headdesk*

The dinner was nice :3 Will's mom is easy to talk with so we chatted a good bit. <3 We went to a different place so, I still need to try Mello Mushroom one of these days. x3

How is her home hurting her? Is it trouble with the repairs from the flooding or...?? D: Glad you two were ok though, I knew you were slightly worried about that.

Where did you go then? That's good that she is easy to talk too. Did Will talk? XD Yeah, I would like to try it too. :3 Especially after your mom and I talked about it. xD

Nerf, we're still rocky. xD I put my foot in my mouth again before I left today. She had people install some counter tops that she wanted and they busted a pipe. D; flooded all over the new kitchen floors again. *SIGH*

Generous Flatterer

11,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena

Thanks for sending me Edenfield's and Leah's info. x3 I'll post it tomorrow when I get home from work! After I add Kathooloo we'll finally be finished with adding stuff to the front page. xD Well, info stuff that is.

Oh wait! Speaking of the front, would you care to make a link for the banner so that we can start sharing it with peeps who want to trade contest links? :3 I always forget how to do that xDD

I would say take your time, but the faster you get it up, the more people know about them. xD *PUSHYAOREENA*

Yeah I'll make it right now. :3

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena

Thanks for sending me Edenfield's and Leah's info. x3 I'll post it tomorrow when I get home from work! After I add Kathooloo we'll finally be finished with adding stuff to the front page. xD Well, info stuff that is.

Oh wait! Speaking of the front, would you care to make a link for the banner so that we can start sharing it with peeps who want to trade contest links? :3 I always forget how to do that xDD

I would say take your time, but the faster you get it up, the more people know about them. xD *PUSHYAOREENA*

Not to worry, I'll add them as soon as I can tomorrow so you can count on me! :3 (Also, I trust you. If you want to log on to mine earlier tomorrow while I'm at work you can go right ahead and post the two you gave me <3)

Thank you!! You are awesome homie!

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Baklava is nice but super, super sweet! Certainly won't be eating a bunch of it any time soon. whee

Generous Flatterer

11,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena

Not to worry, I'll add them as soon as I can tomorrow so you can count on me! :3 (Also, I trust you. If you want to log on to mine earlier tomorrow while I'm at work you can go right ahead and post the two you gave me <3)

*sigh* I'm not having the creative banner bug right now, so I'll make it tomorrow. > -<

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena

*sigh* I'm not having the creative banner bug right now, so I'll make it tomorrow. > -<

It's all good girl :3 Take your time <3 You heading to bed?

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"Go with the FLLLOOOoooooOOoooWwww" heart

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"Raise up your arms and flail like you care, care, CARE TOO MUCH!"

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"Creamy Doughnuts."

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"Sometimes you just feel like running.....forever."

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

And we allow a tender moment of silence for that dearly departed icon....

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
yum_puddi User Image

Run Puddi run!! D:

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100