Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Badonkees
I gotta stay away from sweets. x.x No pie for me. emo
And me!! Give it to me too! yum_pumpkinpie emotion_bigheart

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
"I am invisible, understand, simply because
people refuse to
see me.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx– Ralph Ellison

I love pie day... but I don't really like pie.... User Image
yum_cupcake yum_tea
Current Emotion: Tired. Status:Trying to do homework.

Aged Genius

10,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hey, dumb question, but can I draw a picture with both Keiiii's and Ladyfox's characters in it? I saw a folder in the entries gallery called "crossovers" but there was nothing in it so I'm not sure. I also didn't see anything on the front page about that. Help? sweatdrop

That sounds like a lot of cleaning! You should show us what you got so far biggrin

Now i'll have to! I guess I did save one on photobucket to show some friends to see if they liked it, i've decided the background is going to be fire with kind of floating bits of embers, I realllly hope this comes out good, it's better than anything else i've done with anime. Please enjoy so far! smile

Leon Entry w.i.p

Aged Genius

10,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Comet Plush

That sounds like a lot of cleaning! You should show us what you got so far biggrin

Now i'll have to! I guess I did save one on photobucket to show some friends to see if they liked it, i've decided the background is going to be fire with kind of floating bits of embers, I realllly hope this comes out good, it's better than anything else i've done with anime. Please enjoy so far! smile

Leon Entry w.i.p
leon looks way cool. great job. 3nodding

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
LadyMatrona
Comet Plush

Leon Entry w.i.p
leon looks way cool. great job. 3nodding
I was thinking the same thing! I love the embers! heart

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shapeshifter

As soon as finals are over I'm going to sit down and read this comic. Following this will be a fanfic if I really enjoy the reading. Until then I'm going to lurk and occasionally chat with all the interesting people that post in here.

Liberal Conversationalist

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I totally forgot about this contest o3o;;
LadyMatrona
Hey, dumb question, but can I draw a picture with both Keiiii's and Ladyfox's characters in it? I saw a folder in the entries gallery called "crossovers" but there was nothing in it so I'm not sure. I also didn't see anything on the front page about that. Help? sweatdrop

Huh, I was sure I had this covered in the FAQ! But yes, it's allowed. I imagine it would be more challenging, but in a good way. 3nodding

Ladyfox and I have fond memories of talking about how our characters would interact with each other in various odd crossover situations. whee
Comet Plush

Leon Entry w.i.p

Oooh, great mood you got going with the picture. Loving his beefy arm and the orange light of the fire. What will you do with the picture to finish it?
Rawrykins
As soon as finals are over I'm going to sit down and read this comic. Following this will be a fanfic if I really enjoy the reading. Until then I'm going to lurk and occasionally chat with all the interesting people that post in here.

To be honest with you, the writing in earlier parts of the comic makes me cringe sweatdrop But hopefully you can get past that and find something to enjoy in the story!

Toasty Ermine
I totally forgot about this contest o3o;;

Good thing you remembered? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out