Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

keiiii
Jenannen
keiiii
dpi is kinda meaningless unless we know the size in inches. ^^ A 1"x1" 300dpi image is a lot smaller than a 10"x10" 100dpi.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm wondering if this was maybe asked
more as a photoshop resolution question.

I don't see why anyone would want to ask that? pixels per inch is the same thing as dpi, which means they're both meaningless without more information (e.g. the actual size of the image). Even if I told you I were working at 1,000,000ppi, or just 1ppi, you would not know how big or small the image actually is.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Before I understood what you are saiying about it being meaningless w/o demensions it's the kind of question I would have asked. *shrugs* It took me a little while working with photoshop to understand.

Manly Lunatic

Jenannen
keiiii
Jenannen
keiiii
dpi is kinda meaningless unless we know the size in inches. ^^ A 1"x1" 300dpi image is a lot smaller than a 10"x10" 100dpi.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm wondering if this was maybe asked
more as a photoshop resolution question.

I don't see why anyone would want to ask that? pixels per inch is the same thing as dpi, which means they're both meaningless without more information (e.g. the actual size of the image). Even if I told you I were working at 1,000,000ppi, or just 1ppi, you would not know how big or small the image actually is.
Before I understood what you are saiying about it being meaningless w/o demensions it's the kind of question I would have asked. *shrugs* It took me a little while working with photoshop to understand.

She wants to know the size of the image, so she knows what resolution to recommend.

But really, not all artists would agree on the resolution for that size... especially if it's some odd one like 1843x1947 or something.

Manly Lunatic

Glumy Bear
───────────────

Two epic fails after another. gonk
Sorry Qyp, lol.. I don't know why, but I always thought that those submissions were yours. burning_eyes

User Image

Thank you for thinking I was super talented ;D

Beloved Lunatic

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Qyp
She wants to know the size of the image, so she knows what resolution to recommend.

But really, not all artists would agree on the resolution for that size... especially if it's some odd one like 1843x1947 or something.
Okay.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Wow, slow day is slow.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Oh wow! Update! I missed the last two installations. I forgot to say how pretty June's face looks when she learns about her mom's death. Wow, Chi-Min looks more devastated than June, but I think for June it's kind of like ... her mom has been dead to her for a long time now so how could she be upset about it? It's ironic, tragic, but I guess June is just settling back into her past attitude towards it. Doesn't mean she's not going to make Chi-Min pay, though.

I also like how the husband to June's mommy is burly looking.

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Pie day!! yum_pie emotion_bigheart

Sparkling Cutie-Pie