Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1015 1016 1017 > >> >>> »|

Heroic Dark Elf

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
keiiii
The Pirate Soldier
keiiii
The Pirate Soldier
oh, my god.
that's so much money, those prizes.
;w;

I'm thinking about entering. So are you looking more towards staying true to your characters than the actual wuality of art? I mean, the quality is definitely important, but from reading, it seems like the subject- the characters and their personality- is more of what you want.

Well, let's put it this way... I don't want art of people that look like my characters; I want art of my characters. 3nodding
Heh heh. I see.
<3

I'll try to enter.

I have one question though. When you submit art, does it have to be in a definitive category, or do you just submit art and then when you give the prizes out, do you judge the pieces on the different categories? o_o; if you know what I mean.

You just submit, and the judges figure out the categories. biggrin
ohh
ou o
<3 I seee
OMG KEIIII surprised
a contest? amazing
User Image

I can't wait to see what the characters looks like C:

kdramas's Spouse

Supportive Browser

Capricious apple
O_O!!!

ninja
keiiii
Capricious apple
O_O!!!

ninja

OAO!!!!

/blinded by awesome >A >

Shirtless Gawker

ffs. I would so enter..
If my drawings could be even comparable to the art I know that will be submitted in this contest. xD

kdramas's Spouse

Supportive Browser

^0^ I am totally excited for this contest, just to see all the Haru-Sari/Ladyfox art people will be submitting XD Good luck to all who enter! If they have to be better than you, the halo will be well earned.

I suppose this speeds up my H-S fanfiction plans as well sweatdrop You clever snake, you!

Wicked Darling

O^O;;;

-subscribes-

Benevolent Fatcat

Good gracious.

I'm totally intimidated by this contest and all the awesome it's going to bring, but I'd simply be too ashamed if I didn't enter.

~subscribes~ o_o

Shy Friend

As above...

Subscribed.
I'm so happy to see some familiar faces as well as unfamiliar ones! I just hope this contest isn't scaring too many people off. gonk There are tons of chances to win...

I started adding info on the second page ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces