Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

Friendly Phantom

keiiii
flashstick
OH MAH GAWD,
Chance to win for haru-sari character drawing fandom?!
-SQUEE-

surprised Hello there!

xD Hi!
I used to semi-regular your forum on Haru-Sari,
But then bipolar happened and I stopped forum-ing all together.
It's a struggle to remember Gaia, even, but I missed it and I'm in a depression so I decided to get back on today. And B.T.Dubs, you made my day happier with this contest.
Also, Haru-Sari is on my bookmarks toolbar, one of 20 bookmarks.
Feel very special!

Friendly Phantom

emzzy90
keiiii
emzzy90
epic, shame i can't draw gonk

sad

Well, can you write? XD
i'm not very literate, i will probably give it ago when i got a few days free 3nodding

I'm very literate,
I can edit for you at no cost unless you win (we can discuss potential cost later), if you want...
flashstick
keiiii
flashstick
OH MAH GAWD,
-SQUEE-

surprised Hello there!

xD Hi!
It's a struggle to remember Gaia, even, but I missed it and I'm in a depression so I decided to get back on today. And B.T.Dubs, you made my day happier with this contest.
Feel very special!

I do feel very special indeed. whee

Sorry to hear about your problems. I'm glad the contest helped, even if just a little.

Friendly Phantom

keiiii
flashstick
keiiii
flashstick
OH MAH GAWD,
-SQUEE-

surprised Hello there!

xD Hi!
Feel very special!

I do feel very special indeed. whee

Sorry to hear about your problems. I'm glad the contest helped, even if just a little.

Meh, I'm getting used to them- it's more annoying than anything else.
Thanks, though.

Alas, I must be off to bed.
Regular sleep and whatnot...

I'll hopefully be back soon!
If not, I'll be working on arts for you, most definitely!
i subscribed so i will be back here later heart
Awesome, awesome. ^^

Princess Zelder's Husband

I'm like an [ α я м ѕ ] dealer
      xxxxx fitting you with [ ω є α ρ σ η ѕ ] in the form of words

User Image
                  Need to dust off my writing skills. Not sure how good its going to be since I haven't wrote an actual fiction story in...years.

Genea's Princess

Greedy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Keiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

KEEEEIIIIIIIIII

ENTERINGGG THISSS SO BAD.

Thank you for giving us this long for this, I'll probably improve more and then enter later if my skills are up to scratch. <_>

Sparkly Fatcat

whoa awesome biggrin I recognize your characters xD this contest will be epic yeah? heart

*subs*
Sounds like fun! I've thoroughly been enjoying Haru Sari and I absolutely adore the characters! If I can get out of this horrid art block that I've been in, I may try to submit something biggrin

Familiar Friend

User ImageKEIIIIIIIIII. I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BESTEST SUPER TIME WITH THIS CONTEST. I should make some randofanart that definitely won't win lolololol. EXCEPT POSSIBLY IN THE HUMOR CATEGORY one never knowwwsss

And haha yeah that is a good timeframe for procrastinating derpfaces like me!

*JOINS ALL THE OTHER RANDOM DA/HARUSARI PEEPS IN GOING KEIIIIIII HI KEIIIIIIIIIIII ON GAIA LOLOLOL*
Mythee-dono
User ImageKEIIIIIIIIII. I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BESTEST SUPER TIME WITH THIS CONTEST. I should make some randofanart that definitely won't win lolololol. EXCEPT POSSIBLY IN THE HUMOR CATEGORY one never knowwwsss

And haha yeah that is a good timeframe for procrastinating derpfaces like me!

*JOINS ALL THE OTHER RANDOM DA/HARUSARI PEEPS IN GOING KEIIIIIII HI KEIIIIIIIIIIII ON GAIA LOLOLOL*

MYTHEEEEEEE~ I haven't "seen" you in ages!

Procrastination... I know a thing or two about it... I still haven't forgotten about your commission redface

Familiar Friend

User ImageYESHHH ;V; Since DA went all DERP I haven't been able to follow anyone's deviations well ;A; I still check Haru-Sari every once in awhile and stuff. I'm sorry to hear about all the troubles that keep popping up in your life, too! ;v; *snugs* Ilu please stay healthy!

XDDD. It's all right Keiiii. If you've lost your drive to draw it, I absolutely don't want to force you! You're already drawing a pretty comic for my and everyone's pleasure, it's not like you haven't already done lots to make my life full of more cool things <33
But if you do want to continue/finish/start over(if that helps with inspiration) a commission from me n' stuff I will also be mega super happy about that ovo ...ONLY if you're not forcing yourself to. xDD

LOOK EVERYONE IT'S A PARAGRAPH IN TINY TEXT, DAMAGING THE EYES OF ALL. rofl

Business Gekko

7,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
ENTRY FORM (WRITING)

Username: (Omgizle)
Character(s) featured: (-to be announced-)
Link to the submission: (-to be announced-)
Your Website: (-too be announced-)
Comments: (I will fill this in later, I'm simply reserving a spot, because this thread may get very big wink )
omgizle
ENTRY FORM (WRITING)

Username: (Omgizle)
Character(s) featured: (-to be announced-)
Link to the submission: (-to be announced-)
Your Website: (-too be announced-)
Comments: (I will fill this in later, I'm simply reserving a spot, because this thread may get very big wink )

Please do not submit entry forms unless you actually have something to submit. ^^

No need to reserve spots. I will comb through the thread for entries, no matter how big it gets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff