Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Demonic Striker

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
*interjects briefly before disappearing into the shadows again*

Have been lurking this thread for what must be years now... (years? Is it that long ago it started?) I can't wait to see who wins! It's been really inspiring to follow everyone!

<3

Aged Genius

9,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
when was the deadline for this?

Obsessive Entrepreneur

14,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Charasix
December 31st for WIPs, then I think... the 14th for finished?

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Charasix

What Bribble said! We also had a 48-hour extension after the 14th, so it actually ended on the 16th.
VVhip

Have been lurking this thread for what must be years now... (years? Is it that long ago it started?) I can't wait to see who wins! It's been really inspiring to follow everyone!

<3

According to the post date on the first page, it's "only" been a little over two years... XD

Demonic Striker

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
keiiii
VVhip

<3

According to the post date on the first page, it's "only" been a little over two years... XD

It feels like longer! I must have come along pretty early then! Good luck with the judging!

Obsessive Entrepreneur

14,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
VVhip
keiiii
VVhip

<3

It feels like longer! I must have come along pretty early then! Good luck with the judging!
Yeah, I was still in college when I found this contest, and I graduated two years ago!

IRL Citizen

12,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
I have no idea when I found this contest or HOW I found it. I think it might have been through a siggy. I just remember I was going to make a fanfic but then didn't read the comic for a year or something. I can't remember. XD I prolly forgot and assumed the contest ended. But then it was extended so I was all, surprised !

And nice new panel! I was trying to comment but my nook hated me, so it didn't submit. XD; Ah well. I think I said ... Chi-Min's intentions are clear now. Heh. I prolly should have demanded Super Magical Man Dr. Huang!

Tricky Lunatic

Ok, I officially missed like the last three pages of the comic because I kept checking the wrong site (not the site/banner in keiiii's sig, but the one listed on page 2 here because that's what I have bookmarked). anyways! It was awesome to get three pages at once even if it was simply due to my own ignorance. razz
Tanabata Wish
Ok, I officially missed like the last three pages of the comic because I kept checking the wrong site (not the site/banner in keiiii's sig, but the one listed on page 2 here because that's what I have bookmarked). anyways! It was awesome to get three pages at once even if it was simply due to my own ignorance. razz

What! Haru-sari.com has been getting updates too, though. Are you having cache issues with haru-sari.com, maybe?

In any case, expect three pages next week as well, instead of the usual two. ninja
Sevi Rais
I have no idea when I found this contest or HOW I found it. I think it might have been through a siggy. I just remember I was going to make a fanfic but then didn't read the comic for a year or something. I can't remember. XD I prolly forgot and assumed the contest ended. But then it was extended so I was all, surprised !

And nice new panel! I was trying to comment but my nook hated me, so it didn't submit. XD; Ah well. I think I said ... Chi-Min's intentions are clear now. Heh. I prolly should have demanded Super Magical Man Dr. Huang!

No matter how you got here, I'm glad to have you around! biggrin

Tricky Lunatic

keiiii
Tanabata Wish

What! Haru-sari.com has been getting updates too, though. Are you having cache issues with haru-sari.com, maybe?

In any case, expect three pages next week as well, instead of the usual two. ninja

Really? Weird. *checks again* no, they are still not showing up on that site for me.
Yay!!! Three pages again! emotion_kirakira
Tanabata Wish
Really? Weird. *checks again* no, they are still not showing up on that site for me.
Yay!!! Three pages again! emotion_kirakira

Try clearing your cache maybe?

Is anyone else having that issue? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out