Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

Receiver

Qyp
QVX
Qyp
QVX
Qyp
I hopes I win something... ;o;

And it's not 21 days... Dec 31st, not November 31st... November only goes to 30...

herp derp
i go to art school emotion_drool

And? Whats that go to do with this comp? You said 21 day and I hope I win something.

If you were talking about two separate things, at least explain yourself more clearly.

dont even remember why i said that
i was drunk
no idea at all
rofl rofl

Alright... don't come on Gaia when drunk >>

haha what
i would neverrr be on gaiaaa

Manly Lunatic

QVX
Qyp
QVX
Qyp
QVX
Qyp
I hopes I win something... ;o;

And it's not 21 days... Dec 31st, not November 31st... November only goes to 30...

herp derp
i go to art school emotion_drool

And? Whats that go to do with this comp? You said 21 day and I hope I win something.

If you were talking about two separate things, at least explain yourself more clearly.

dont even remember why i said that
i was drunk
no idea at all
rofl rofl

Alright... don't come on Gaia when drunk >>

haha what
i would neverrr be on gaiaaa

o.o kayz...

Manly Lunatic

ENTRY FORM (ART)

Username: Qyp
Character(s) drawn: Leon
Medium used: Photoshop Elements 5.0 (lol crap)
Link to the submission: http://decemtres.deviantart.com/art/Leon-s-Nightmare-337560543
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos_Rainbow/LeonsNightmare.png
Is this a WIP?: Nope
Your Website:
Comments: This is a symbolic image... I believe that in some ways, Leon is haunted by what he has done when hunting done the little elves... It might be that I need to read the comic again, but, he always seems reluctant to go "hunting". He seems to like being a protector more.

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Sorry I haven't been here. I had a seriously bad stomach flu on Wednesday (I felt like I had eight stomachs, like I was a cow or something gonk ). Anyway, wow! Lots of pages! And Qyp's new art! Yay! I'm going to go back and read up!
Qyp
ENTRY FORM (ART)

Link to the submission: http://decemtres.deviantart.com/art/Leon-s-Nightmare-337560543
Your Website:
Comments: This is a symbolic image... I believe that in some ways, Leon is haunted by what he has done when hunting done the little elves... It might be that I need to read the comic again, but, he always seems reluctant to go "hunting". He seems to like being a protector more.

Thanks so much for the entry! I'm digging it, and the way you depicted the elves as disturbing silhouettes with glowing eyes is brilliant.
Sevi Rais
Sorry I haven't been here. I had a seriously bad stomach flu on Wednesday (I felt like I had eight stomachs, like I was a cow or something gonk ). Anyway, wow! Lots of pages! And Qyp's new art! Yay! I'm going to go back and read up!

'tis the season for getting sick gonk I'm not feeling so great myself, although not quite THAT sick.

Manly Lunatic

keiiii
Qyp
ENTRY FORM (ART)

Your Website:

Thanks so much for the entry! I'm digging it, and the way you depicted the elves as disturbing silhouettes with glowing eyes is brilliant.

whee heart

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
keiiii
Sevi Rais

'tis the season for getting sick gonk I'm not feeling so great myself, although not quite THAT sick.
I ... haven't even talked about the gory details either. xd It was seriously terrible! I was finally able to eat solid foods after 4 days. I really liked yogurt and bananas. XD

I think I got it at the gym. Well, my dad gave it to me anyway. I hadn't gone to the gym for months (I run outside my neighborhood in the summer). So the first time back and I get sick ... not fun. I usually wash my hands after going, but not this time. Totally forgot! I kinda doubt it would have made a difference since my dad had it. We thought it was food poisoning, but nope.

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
NaNoWriMo is kicking my butt this year.... *glares at word count*

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
The Clockwork Mouse
NaNoWriMo is kicking my butt this year.... *glares at word count*
I was doing pretty poorly in the beginning myself. :/ I finally got to some good parts, though. I really didn't want to do NaNo this year. XD

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
Sevi Rais
I was doing pretty poorly in the beginning myself. :/ I finally got to some good parts, though. I really didn't want to do NaNo this year. XD

I am a little too attached to my story so I keep writing slower than I should because I don't want to murder it... but it's hard to get the word count without the potential slaughter of the story.
The Clockwork Mouse
I am a little too attached to my story so I keep writing slower than I should because I don't want to murder it... but it's hard to get the word count without the potential slaughter of the story.

That's what revisions are for? surprised

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
keiiii

That's what revisions are for? surprised

Lol true... I think this next section will help get things going though. I finally get to the main action! Action writes much easier than the back-story and dialog fluff...

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items