Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
keiiii
I'm back for now! We'd lost electricity for 85+ hours straight; got power yesterday, and the internet just came back as well.

It was an interesting experience. No heat, no electricity, no internet. It was amazing how content I could be without all the amenities I had prior to Sandy. I don't need the hustle and bustle of the internet. Hot tap water is great, but I'd forgotten that before second grade, I'd always lived in houses/ apartments that only had cold tap water. It was almost like taking a break from my usual life. I feel refreshed and re-energized, ready to use my electricity and internet-ness for good productive purposes.

I could have done without the long wait time at gas stations, though. burning_eyes

We were lucky, really. No lasting damages here. Just temporary inconveniences some of which didn't even feel like inconveniences. I'm hoping to get more involved in supporting disaster victims (not just Sandy) in the future.
It's nice to hear an update on the situation.

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
keiiii

Glad to hear you haven't been sorely affected by it. ^^

Lunatic

Glad to hear everythings okay! ^^

Aged Genius

10,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
glad to hear all is back to normal of you. :3

Receiver

I remember when i got stuck in my house for 3 days due to ice/snow storm...
it was also an eye opining experience

oh and
21 days woooot hope i win something

Receiver

working on Ciara

Manly Lunatic

I hopes I win something... ;o;

And it's not 21 days... Dec 31st, not November 31st... November only goes to 30...

Receiver

Qyp

And it's not 21 days... Dec 31st, not November 31st... November only goes to 30...

herp derp
i go to art school emotion_drool
The Clockwork Mouse
Reposting because I think ladyfox missed this...

LadyFox

So, a question about magic and trees again. Trees are often a 'living energy'. Is there anything visually different about them though compared to say trees in our world? Are there certain types of trees that are the cores of buildings?

And... are spells and magic visible? like if you had a lamp lit by magic, would it have a sort of glow?

Sorry Clockwork Mouse, work getting in the way again. To answer your questions, I hadn't honestly really thought much about the kind of trees used, but in my head they look pretty similar to the trees in our world.

As for magic, no, most people wouldn't see any difference between a magic lamp a non-magic one. Stitches though can cast a spell that lets them see the spells themselves. Basically it looks like a big, transparent sheet of fabric in front of them, with glowing glyphs and symbols that represent the different ingredients of the spell and the way they connect/interact with each other. Deciphering/reading spells is a skill unto itself.

I hope that makes sense.
QVX
working on Ciara

blaugh I'm so excited to see it! blaugh

*dances in happiness*

Receiver

LadyFox
QVX
working on Ciara

blaugh I'm so excited to see it! blaugh

*dances in happiness*

ENTRY FORM (ART)

Username: QVX
Character(s) drawn: Ciara
Medium used: pant.net and pencil
Link to the submission: http://beasl.deviantart.com/art/Ciara-337306207
Is this a WIP?: finished
Your Website: http://beasl.deviantart.com/
Comments: tried to use a some new styles. hope you like it

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Manly Lunatic

QVX
Qyp

herp derp

And? Whats that go to do with this comp? You said 21 day and I hope I win something.

If you were talking about two separate things, at least explain yourself more clearly.

Receiver

Qyp
QVX
Qyp

herp derp

And? Whats that go to do with this comp? You said 21 day and I hope I win something.

If you were talking about two separate things, at least explain yourself more clearly.

dont even remember why i said that
i was drunk
no idea at all
rofl rofl

Manly Lunatic

QVX
Qyp
QVX
Qyp

herp derp

dont even remember why i said that
i was drunk
no idea at all
rofl rofl

Alright... don't come on Gaia when drunk >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items