Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

Rainbow Flip-Flopper

Qyp
Callileirion
For the characters in Spiritus Ex Machina, what do they fight with? Magic or weapons?

Read all of it

Thank you, but I have read it. There is no mention of that.

Manly Lunatic

Callileirion
Qyp
Callileirion
For the characters in Spiritus Ex Machina, what do they fight with? Magic or weapons?

Read all of it

There is...

It says what magic and weapons is used by the characters.

Rainbow Flip-Flopper

Qyp
Callileirion
Qyp
Callileirion

Read all of it

There is...

It says what magic and weapons is used by the characters.

I can't seem to find it. Anyway, my question was magic or weapons? Hopefully with some detail as well.

Friendly Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
keiiii

@kei

Hi Kei I wanted to start planning my entry for your contest but I am a little confused about some characters sweatdrop

I am not sure about who is Phoenix brother. I know it's probably stupid but I scanned/read some of the comic haven't the time to read it all yet gonk

I think it's Cygnet or Alberich I am not so sure which one or what's going on so sorry to have to ask emo

And one more thing is there a wip deadline sort of thing before final entry?
Callileirion
I can't seem to find it. Anyway, my question was magic or weapons? Hopefully with some detail as well.

I've notified Ladyfox about your question; she'll be able to answer it for you in detail later. 3nodding For now, though, I know that Proteus' weapon of choice is a huge two-handed sword that you see in the ref sheet, but he can and will use anything that's handy if he needs to.

There is a new character coming soon who uses a one-handed sword, and another new character who uses magically enhanced fans. Not sure about Rori and Fox.
I Yulia I

About Phoenix,
Cygnet IS Alberich. He cut off his ears and got a plastic surgery to make them look slightly more natural. More importantly, he found out a way to grow up in exchange for his elf powers. How he managed to do that is explained in the comic; it's a long story so it's better if you read it.

We will try to do a WIP extension, but I think an extension will make things more difficult for Ladyfox's schedule... so we're not 100% certain right now.

Let me know if you have any more questions! biggrin

Kawaii Hunter

Manly Lunatic

H0peh
ninja

>O>

Friendly Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
keiiii
I Yulia I

About Phoenix,
Cygnet IS Alberich. He cut off his ears and got a plastic surgery to make them look slightly more natural. More importantly, he found out a way to grow up in exchange for his elf powers. How he managed to do that is explained in the comic; it's a long story so it's better if you read it.

We will try to do a WIP extension, but I think an extension will make things more difficult for Ladyfox's schedule... so we're not 100% certain right now.

Let me know if you have any more questions! biggrin

OH I see now! Silly me haha well I was on the right path a little bit I guess whee
Haru-Sari on my bookmarks gotta read it fer sure cool
So you will announce when wips are due? Or is it already announced and I failed to see it eek ?
And thank you for answering my silly questions heart
I Yulia I
OH I see now! Silly me haha well I was on the right path a little bit I guess whee
So you will announce when wips are due? Or is it already announced and I failed to see it eek ?

Right now, the safe way to go is to try to finish your entry by the deadline. 3nodding

You were certainly on the right track!

Friendly Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
keiiii
I Yulia I

Right now, the safe way to go is to try to finish your entry by the deadline. 3nodding

You were certainly on the right track!

Alright sounds good! Thanks again Kei heart

Lunatic

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
WOW!!! An end date! I missed a lot while I was out! xd

And I guess I have to edit my stuff. Eh, I'll do it in December. I'm doing a lot right now (with NaNoWriMo coming up and all). And editing my novel. Oh writing, it never ends. crying
Callileirion

Thanks for your question! Magic in the SeM world isn't really practical for much fighting, because combining ingredients and connecting them takes time. Having said that, it is possible to enchant weapons. So here's a character by character breakdown:

Rori: Rori doesn't really fight much. She knows some basic self-defense, and carries a knife, but she's not an experienced fighter by any stretch.

Fox: Doesn't remember where he learned to fight, but is pretty good hand to hand, and competent with a knife or short sword.

Proteus: Is a fighting MACHINE. He wields a giant two-handed sword and is easily the most skilled fighter in the group.

Ril: can't fight, and needs constant protection.

Sig: Is a natural athlete, and as a guard he is very skilled with his sword (enchanted to be able to change shape).

Ciara: Has strong self-defense skills, and sometimes wields a pair of enchanted, electrified fans.

Hope that answers your question in enough detail. Let me know if you need more, I will be watching the thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff