Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

Tricky Lunatic

Wheeeeeee! New characters! And a deadline! I need to get going on my entries. I want to do one for each story and I have an idea for Keiiii's characters but it's going to take hours and hours to do. And I'm still trying to come up with something good for Ladyfox's characters. *puts brainstorming cap on*
Bribble
Woah! There's a deadline now!!

Razumi Yazura
Gasp. A deadline!

I know, right? Too bad it's after the Mayan apocalypse gonk XD
Tanabata Wish
Wheeeeeee! New characters! And a deadline! I need to get going on my entries. I want to do one for each story and I have an idea for Keiiii's characters but it's going to take hours and hours to do. And I'm still trying to come up with something good for Ladyfox's characters. *puts brainstorming cap on*

*peeks under your cap* surprised

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
keiiii
Razumi Yazura
Gasp. A deadline!

I know, right? Too bad it's after the Mayan apocalypse gonk XD
lmao "Deadline, guys! Oh, crap. Meteors are falling from the sky!"

Tricky Lunatic

keiiii
Tanabata Wish

*peeks under your cap* surprised

Find anything interesting? razz

Eloquent Codger

Uh, some kind of wip or something. Idk.
Here
keiiii
Allychan90
heart

... OTL I still have not drawn for you yet. I am bad friend haha.

You're still awesome though emotion_dowant If you still wanna draw our character(s) you've got time, too!

Good to see you around~

heart

http://i.imgur.com/p8T72.jpg

It is kind of hard for me to tell .... does her arm need to be more disfigured? I don't want to move forward with this (... when I can / get my studio set back up ) if there is something horrendously wrong lol.

;_; glad I finally have time to start....

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
//gasp
A deadline! And one with a time frame that I can feasibly make another entry in. Hooray! :3

O.G. Partier

I thought I was mostly out of ideas, but now that there's a deadline, a masochistic part of me feels a need to race it to see if I can get in more entries. gonk

Well, and all of my older entries look so dated to me now. Yikes.

Tricky Lunatic

I have a question. What color is Mana's skin exactly? A color reference would be nice but if you don't have one that's ok. smile
Hiro Akemi
Here

Ahh, love the way you stylize the face! I'm looking forward to seeing this finished biggrin
Allychan90
heart

It is kind of hard for me to tell .... does her arm need to be more disfigured? I don't want to move forward with this (... when I can / get my studio set back up ) if there is something horrendously wrong lol.

Oooo it's a WIP!

You can leave her arm the way it is, or you can add more growth/ disfigure-y stuff. It's up to you. I'm not a**l about that part; I have to look it up every time I draw it, and even then I draw it a little differently every time too rofl

The only issue I see right now is how that lamp is touching the edge of the picture. That's usually not a good thing for the composition, though depending on how you handle the colors/ values, it could work out.
keiiii
Allychan90
heart

Oooo it's a WIP!

You can leave her arm the way it is, or you can add more growth/ disfigure-y stuff. It's up to you. I'm not a**l about that part; I have to look it up every time I draw it, and even then I draw it a little differently every time too rofl

The only issue I see right now is how that lamp is touching the edge of the picture. That's usually not a good thing for the composition, though depending on how you handle the colors/ values, it could work out.

... ;_;'' yeeaaaahhh it is a funny angle on the paper. I will probably center everything more / play wth the overall movement when I move it to photoshop. :3 Its fun to be drawing for people again!

I recently moved in with my boyfriend... and by recently I mean 3 months ago.... I still don't have my art station / sewing area set up. It's making me go crazy. gonk ;;;;;;
Kaiser-chan
I thought I was mostly out of ideas, but now that there's a deadline, a masochistic part of me feels a need to race it to see if I can get in more entries. gonk

Well, and all of my older entries look so dated to me now. Yikes.

We loved your entries, though I can certainly sympathize, having been in that situation with another contest! And if it makes you want to make more entries... well I have no problem with that. emotion_awesome Nooone at all~

Tanabata Wish
I have a question. What color is Mana's skin exactly? A color reference would be nice but if you don't have one that's ok. smile

Some shade of brown. I'm not too picky about the exact color, as long as it's noticeably darker than the other characters' biggrin

keiyani
//gasp
A deadline! And one with a time frame that I can feasibly make another entry in. Hooray! :3

Hohohoho~

Eloquent Codger

keiiii
Hiro Akemi
Here

Ahh, love the way you stylize the face! I'm looking forward to seeing this finished biggrin

Probably won't be able to get back to it until Monday. :[ Doing some stuff for my groups sew-a-long. We're making vintage dresses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff