Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

keiiii
Rizolii
so Im trying to do sexy guys =___= it's harder than I expected....

A wip for you keiiii~

I'm just gonna assume they're naked for the purpose of the magic transferring thingie. emotion_awesome

It looks great so far! Leon's hair is swept in the opposite direction though?

FUFUFUFUFU~ Whatever floats your boat B]
Oh yeah, his hair is parted correctly (I just had the canvas flipped horizontally cuz I do that waaaay too much while drawing.) I actually hate flipping the canvas, but I know it's for the best. Seeing the mistakes in anatomy are discouraging but I'm man enough to face those misaligned eyes- and re work them cool

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
!FruityStarburst!
ENTRY FORM WRITING

Username: !FruityStarburst!
Character(s) featured: June
Link to the submission: Click my DA it's my journal entry
Your Website: DA
Comments: I know it's short I'm sorry ; ^ ; But i've just been super derper busy. It's nothing special, just felt like writing a small scene. User Image
Omg, I forgot that you can post things in the journal. XD I should do that ... maybe. I really don't like that dA uses html, and not the kind I know, either. @_________@ I'm still trying to figure that out...

Aww, I like how she can't help but give into her cat tendencies. XD There was a sentence I particularly liked:

Quote:
The world had its way of telling you, guiding you and directing you through difficult obstacles but June couldn't help but take greater meaning it what lied in front of her.

Buuut looking at it again I think you need some preps in there. 3nodding

Quote:
The world had its way of telling you, guiding you and directing you through difficult obstacles, but June couldn't help but take greater meaning in it of what lied in front of her.

Sound good? <3

And I can totally relate doing two things at once especially when editing a novel! @_________@! What's yours about?
Sevi Rais

emotion_kirakira Thank you for the edits! I knew that sentence sounded off, but for the life of me I could not fix it, but I think it still sounds better in my way. o.O except the ","
Anyways, It means a lot n___n Yeah I felt bad for making it short, but I honestly, between work and school and writing my own book I had no time. D: That is the problem I tend to have sometimes though. I mess up and forget to add a sign or just petty mistakes when I write. Hence why I have been editing like three times now. xD Mine is about Angels, particularly the Angel of Death. She's a girl! More power to boobies! emotion_donotwant xDDD It's about 510 pages, 10 font, single spaced. I decided to make it longer so in case an editor goes take this scene out It won't be too small. User Image

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
!FruityStarburst!
Sevi Rais

emotion_kirakira Thank you for the edits! I knew that sentence sounded off, but for the life of me I could not fix it, but I think it still sounds better in my way. o.O except the ","
Anyways, It means a lot n___n Yeah I felt bad for making it short, but I honestly, between work and school and writing my own book I had no time. D: That is the problem I tend to have sometimes though. I mess up and forget to add a sign or just petty mistakes when I write. Hence why I have been editing like three times now. xD Mine is about Angels, particularly the Angel of Death. She's a girl! More power to boobies! emotion_donotwant xDDD It's about 510 pages, 10 font, single spaced. I decided to make it longer so in case an editor goes take this scene out It won't be too small. User Image
I really like your sentence. emotion_kirakira Jealous!! XD

Wow, you're working and going to school?! Geez, I don't know how you find time to edit. Good luck! I love characters like an Angel of Death. Probably because my favorite game has someone named that (pic of her). Looove that game!

I have the same problem so don't worry. XD We all do, I think. Ack, I'm on my 11th edit. I feel like I'm slowly going insane. burning_eyes

Ah, I have to see if everything is in order. I know there is a specific way to make a manuscript look right. I'm trying to reduce my number count to around 115k (which is still too long for me, but it's the best I can do...for now). Aaagh, you're probably getting more stuff done than me. I feel so lazy! All last week I didn't even get a chapter in. Maaajor revisions suck. crying Almost halfway there, though.

Good luck, again! For the contest too. Are you going to continue in your fanfic or just leave it? I guess keiiii will let you know more since she's the one judging. XD; I think it's cute!

Manly Lunatic

Sevi Rais
!FruityStarburst!
Sevi Rais

I really like your sentence. emotion_kirakira Jealous!! XD

Wow, you're working and going to school?! Geez, I don't know how you find time to edit. Good luck! I love characters like an Angel of Death. Probably because my favorite game has someone named that (pic of her). Looove that game!

I have the same problem so don't worry. XD We all do, I think. Ack, I'm on my 11th edit. I feel like I'm slowly going insane. burning_eyes

Ah, I have to see if everything is in order. I know there is a specific way to make a manuscript look right. I'm trying to reduce my number count to around 115k (which is still too long for me, but it's the best I can do...for now). Aaagh, you're probably getting more stuff done than me. I feel so lazy! All last week I didn't even get a chapter in. Maaajor revisions suck. crying Almost halfway there, though.

Good luck, again! For the contest too. Are you going to continue in your fanfic or just leave it? I guess keiiii will let you know more since she's the one judging. XD; I think it's cute!

Well to be honest, I had a lot of fun writing it. Even if she hates it or doesn't much care for it at least I had fun writing it. I kind of connect to her character, sometimes putting on a fake smile when you're hurting inside. I'm healed now though, but you never forget those feelings. Thank you! For the complement on my story heeheh. That picture looks amazing! I have a look for my character though, with her plump ,long black wings User Image
And i know! Editing is a pain in the a** .____.; I've edited three times i can't imagine 11 times!! That is just crazy! But is it weird like, do you ever read your book and go damn this is good, did i really write this?" LOL.
Oh and with the question, I might add on to it if I have time or she REALLY wants more. If not, that is okay too. Also, don't feel bad, I didn't touch my book for a good month once.
!FruityStarburst!
ENTRY FORM WRITING

Username: !FruityStarburst!
Character(s) featured: June
Link to the submission: Click my DA it's my journal entry
Your Website: DA
Comments: I know it's short I'm sorry ; ^ ; But i've just been super derper busy. It's nothing special, just felt like writing a small scene. User Image

Nothing wrong with short stories! It seems open-ended like there's supposed to be more to wrap the story up, but if that's how you want it to be, I'm okay with that.

Thank you so much for entering! heart

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
!FruityStarburst!
Well to be honest, I had a lot of fun writing it. Even if she hates it or doesn't much care for it at least I had fun writing it. I kind of connect to her character, sometimes putting on a fake smile when you're hurting inside. I'm healed now though, but you never forget those feelings. Thank you! For the complement on my story heeheh. That picture looks amazing! I have a look for my character though, with her plump ,long black wings.
And i know! Editing is a pain in the a** .____.; I've edited three times i can't imagine 11 times!! That is just crazy! But is it weird like, do you ever read your book and go damn this is good, did i really write this?" LOL.
Oh and with the question, I might add on to it if I have time or she REALLY wants more. If not, that is okay too. Also, don't feel bad, I didn't touch my book for a good month once.
Haha, she wouldn't hate it! XD keiiii is very nice about critiquing. /nodnod

Editing: You get use to it after a while (although I'm sure I've gone a little insane by now XD). Think of it as bettering your story --- you wouldn't want to send it out too early and all your readers talk about are the mistakes, right? The longer you have it, the better it will become. 3nodding At least that's my consolation. XDD I've heard of someone editing 23 times or something, or making a book for over ten years. Keiiii is kind of similar in that she's had her Haru-Sari story for over 10 years (I believe?) It all depends, though. Sometimes people will wait years, a lifetime; some a year or less, etc. Every story is different.

And I do both! Sometimes I really like what I wrote and sometimes I'm like, this is terrible wtf I am horrible!! XDD Buuuut that's what's cool about editing because now I can fix it and no one will know my shame. ninja haha!

omg I think I finally finished that chapter I was editing. x________o Weird, it was looking so bad for so long. It's doing better now. I think. I'll have to read it again. I was up really late last night. arg.

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I haven't been bumping because my signature is too big and I don't know which image it is that is the huge one. sweatdrop

But posting now, just once, to say hi. smile

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
If I ever finish my wip... emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash