Total Votes:[ 73 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 324 325 326 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Noob

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Aurasong

Coke is better than coffee, I'll give you that. Coffee's more accessible though, least in my household.~
I'm sure he'd appreciate it XD. By the way, how's Claire doing with those solar panels she owes him?

Dapper Noob

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
candid silence

It is.
He would. Hmmm....she's having trouble getting them now that she doesn't have money. I feel slightly responsible.

Salty Rogue

I am going to keep tabs on this ninja

Malevolent Perfectionist

Noob

Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Username : lnvincibIe
Media: All digital using PaintToolSAI with tablet.
Character drawn: Quil Atka
Submission URL: W/ Background No Background
WIP or Completed?: Complete.
Website URL: DeviantArt
Story: Happy (Very)Early Birthday!
Almost there. Quil thought to herself. Nothing but revenge filled her exhausted mind. She would never forget..never forgive. Her whole race wiped out in the past few days. Her beloved family no longer existing..apart from in her heart and memories of course.
She stopped at a half wall, leaving her body hidden from the other side of the long, stone hall. Better take a quick breather. She was so tired..It had been 2 days since she had slept, only one room away from her belov-NO. she stopped herself from finishing her thought. She knew that if she finished it, she would soon regret it and lose all since of strength she had left.
All she had with her was her torn dress, her red soul gem necklace, and her unfailing determination to avenge her family as well as race. Her hand craving the first spell she would cast against those monsters. All in good time she thought. She realized she was wasting more daylight- God forbid she sneak through this cursed stone castle another night in the pitch black. She took a deep breath, oxygen rushing through her lungs, she knew what had to be done. Sliding across the wall slowly to check if the coast was clear, she inhaled once more and continued her journey...
Her eyes fluttered open, surrounded in confusion. Her mother called her once more for breakfast. She pulled out of her bed covers, realization washing through her. Urgh...Nightmares she though as she rolled her eyes and continued down the hall to join the rest of her family for a home cooked morning breakfast.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
lnvincibIe
Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Username : lnvincibIe
Media: All digital using PaintToolSAI with tablet.
Character drawn: Quil Atka
Submission URL: W/ Background No Background
WIP or Completed?: Complete.
Website URL: DeviantArt
Story: Happy (Very)Early Birthday!
Almost there. Quil thought to herself. Nothing but revenge filled her exhausted mind. She would never forget..never forgive. Her whole race wiped out in the past few days. Her beloved family no longer existing..apart from in her heart and memories of course.
She stopped at a half wall, leaving her body hidden from the other side of the long, stone hall. Better take a quick breather. She was so tired..It had been 2 days since she had slept, only one room away from her belov-NO. she stopped herself from finishing her thought. She knew that if she finished it, she would soon regret it and lose all since of strength she had left.
All she had with her was her torn dress, her red soul gem necklace, and her unfailing determination to avenge her family as well as race. Her hand craving the first spell she would cast against those monsters. All in good time she thought. She realized she was wasting more daylight- God forbid she sneak through this cursed stone castle another night in the pitch black. She took a deep breath, oxygen rushing through her lungs, she knew what had to be done. Sliding across the wall slowly to check if the coast was clear, she inhaled once more and continued her journey...
Her eyes fluttered open, surrounded in confusion. Her mother called her once more for breakfast. She pulled out of her bed covers, realization washing through her. Urgh...Nightmares she though as she rolled her eyes and continued down the hall to join the rest of her family for a home cooked morning breakfast.
Oh, wow. Thank you. Interesting story you've got going with it. surprised

Noob

Razumi Yazura

Well thank you. I felt the the picture alone could not describe enough, but It's a mere add-on. 8D
I do love to write, so it was nothing.
And no problem~ c:

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
[color=emo]
I am going to keep tabs on this ninja
Feel free. razz

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
lnvincibIe
Quite understandable. I like that you put thought into a story.

Noob

Razumi Yazura

Hehe, I enjoyed thinking of one! xD

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
lnvincibIe
lol That's good.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Dartanian Isthill
ninja
ninja

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Razumi Yazura

sleep well?

pst. your title says monthy and not monthly

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
F A U X S H 0 W
Enough for now, I suppose.

Oh, thanks. I'll fix that. I guess typos come with the lack of sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff