I'll be ready for the next contest! 0.21917808219178 21.9% [ 16 ]
And Raz did not sleep... 0.095890410958904 9.6% [ 7 ]
RAZ. WHY AREN'T YOU SLEEPING? 0.095890410958904 9.6% [ 7 ]
GO TO BED, RAZ. 0.21917808219178 21.9% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 324 325 326 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Dabbler

`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸⊹⊱⋛⋚⊰⊹¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hello hello Raz~ Nice to see this up now!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Aurasong
Okay. Here's what I wrote to another friend:

One dream that was very noteable was when I was probably 14 or 15. I had saved notes since the visuals and consistency was so vivid in my mind. Especially since I still remember all of it. It was a Victorian or British setting of somesort. I'm not entirely sure. However, I was in a large ballroom. I was the son was a wealthy man and had gone to represent my family since my father was busy.

The celebration was for the first birthday of the duke' son. There was a crowd around the baby carriage to view and talk about the baby boy. I paid no real attention at first, but something impulsed me to check. Once I had finally seen the baby, something didn't seem right. He looked at me and I could feel the words in my head "Everyone will die." The baby's face deformed and changed for just a second. The baby appeared to have a burnt face. Bone could be seen along the jaw.

Thunder and lightning could be heard. Light flickered in the entire ballroom. As it became completely dark, the screams of women can be heard. I looked around quickly. Windows were shattering. People were dying and becoming zombies. The baby was burnt faced again and had clung to my leg, trying to tear into my pants and bite me. I kicked him away and bolted towards the stairs as the exit doors were covered with people who were changing.

I saw a cat by the steps that looked very much like one of my grandmother's black cats that died when I was a child. She told me "Mark! Follow me this way!" I had no time to question why the cat was talking, so I just ran and followed.

As we reached a study room, ghouls and zombies were following. Beena, the cat, nudged the window, climbed onto my shoulder, then told me to jump out. I was all "Are you insane?!" She said "Trust me!"

I jumped as best as I could towards one of the mansion's lower roofs. I found that the fall wasn't as hard as I expected. Something was changing. I eventually realize that I'm a vampire and that night somehow marked the awakening or reveal that the town was actually long dead or cursed. Most of the people who attended the ball were already dead long ago, but for some reason, the illusion of the town was lifted and its horrors were made clear.

I tried to look for my family. I found one of my cousins, but she was an evil vampire, so I had to kill her. I took any weapon I could find in our home and continued to venture outside, looking for answers. I made sure to grab myself a cloak. I was not sure if I was the type of vampire who would burn in the sunlight, but I had no time to simply stick around in one spot. There was too much chaos.

I have told this to a few friends and they have told me that it would make an interesting novel or game.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Lt Jean Havoc
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hello hello Raz~ Nice to see this up now!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Jean!

Yeah. Finally.

Dapper Noob

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Razumi Yazura

Wow...that must have been like....such a fun dream. Talking Cats and everything....I'm so jealous, all my dreams are as weird as hell now.

It would be.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Aurasong
I have another dream that played out like an RPG. It even had the text going off at the bottom of the "screen," so I remember the spelling of names. I haven't fully written out what happened in that dream, but I did keep note of the names and whatnot.
Aurasong

Who indeed....

Oh, good. I haven't done that so I think I'm safe. Now put the gun down >:T

Razumi Yazura

Hrm, I see.

And I wish I could remember my dreams as clearly as you do @__@

Dapper Dabbler

You remind me that I should probably write down more of my dreams from now on..

Dapper Noob

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Razumi Yazura

Oooh, that's just AWESOME, Razumi.

I love dream names, they're so unique. ^^

I had a dream about my critter, and it was this:

I was trapped on a floating piece of plastic in an ocean of yellow, bubbling acid. It was pretty stable, but it was burning quickly. My feet and legs went in, and I actually felt the pain, which was pretty strange. :/

Then I sank into the pool completely; I remember screaming even though it wasn't really that bad, and apparently I died and was reincarnated into that animal.

I have the weirdest dreams sometimes.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
candid silence
My dreams are awesome. It's like watching a movie or playing a video game while I'm asleep. xd

Dapper Noob

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
candid silence

I'm guessing Paladin. :/

Haha, for now, Candid, for now.

Hey, are you out of peanut butter now?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Lt Jean Havoc
You remind me that I should probably write down more of my dreams from now on..
You should. surprised

Dapper Dabbler

I know I've got some written down in various IM conversations and such. I find most of my dreams are either adventures or just lazing about. One time I was a mage and the villain was a stereotypical villain (Twisty mustache, black cape, top hat, monocle, etc.).. It was so weird. ..yet oddly dramatic.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Haha. That sounds pretty fun.

...and monocles...yes....yes.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Alright. I am going to have some sleep before I kill myself.

I'll be back later. I'm sure that I'll have things that I need to fix or reorganize when I wake up. Who knows?

(Knowing me, I still won't sleep and get sidetracked for a few more hours.)

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Razumi Yazura

Yay! It's open.
emotion_hug
lmao. may or may not try my crappy cheebs. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items