I'll be ready for the next contest! 0.21917808219178 21.9% [ 16 ]
And Raz did not sleep... 0.095890410958904 9.6% [ 7 ]
RAZ. WHY AREN'T YOU SLEEPING? 0.095890410958904 9.6% [ 7 ]
GO TO BED, RAZ. 0.21917808219178 21.9% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Razumi Yazura
Habiti Gigi
ugh this freaking weird flu is making me annoyed, I am going to spend all day in bed tomorrow so I will not be posting, just so you know.
Hope you feel better soon. D:

I am fine now I think I just had to force w/e I had out of my system

Loverboy

finally I got something to do a Friday night!
I'll be here ~

Loiterer

/floats around

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
SmileMello
ceremony?
When I give out the prizes.
Razumi Yazura
SmileMello
ceremony?

is it going to be a live thing where everyone's invited or just the day you announce who won?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
SmileMello
Razumi Yazura
SmileMello
ceremony?

is it going to be a live thing where everyone's invited or just the day you announce who won?
I'm not sure what you mean? sweatdrop Why would there need to be an invitation?
Razumi Yazura
SmileMello
Razumi Yazura
SmileMello
ceremony?

I'm not sure what you mean? sweatdrop Why would there need to be an invitation?

no idea.
I teach English as a foreign language to Vietnamese kids/teenagers....some of the classes are very...challenging...hahaha whoever said 'the best way to become a kid hater is to become a teacher'.... was right....
Hi this is the edited version for your collection: here!

smile

Receiver

imma sew some s**t tomarrroooooow

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Indigo Alchemist
I teach English as a foreign language to Vietnamese kids/teenagers....some of the classes are very...challenging...hahaha whoever said 'the best way to become a kid hater is to become a teacher'.... was right....
Aw. XD

peri chance
Hi this is the edited version for your collection: here!

smile
Thanks. surprised

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Indigo Alchemist

agreed! 110% on that too! I was not a teacher but a teacher aid for elementary, middle, and high school I didn't like children to begin with... now I cant stand em.
Habiti Gigi
Indigo Alchemist

agreed! 110% on that too! I was not a teacher but a teacher aid for elementary, middle, and high school I didn't like children to begin with... now I cant stand em.

lol I used to like kids! I taught as a taekwondo instructor for awhile and wow i loved those kids. because that was an institution built on respect and discipline and if anyone acted out, i gave them pushups and then everything was better. but in an academic classroom...omg it's like war. on you. and its just screaming and yelling and crying and if you got teenagers- lots of eye rolling and texting and since you're a foreign teacher- a lot of what you would guess is trash talking you in their native language...good thing teaching will only be a temporary gig for me... after i get into medical school (hopefully I do...) i'll make sure to think very carefully about specialty choice if pediatrics ever appeals to me....

haha are you still serving as a teacher aid or is that long over with??

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Indigo Alchemist
Habiti Gigi
Indigo Alchemist

lol I used to like kids! I taught as a taekwondo instructor for awhile and wow i loved those kids. because that was an institution built on respect and discipline and if anyone acted out, i gave them pushups and then everything was better. but in an academic classroom...omg it's like war. on you. and its just screaming and yelling and crying and if you got teenagers- lots of eye rolling and texting and since you're a foreign teacher- a lot of what you would guess is trash talking you in their native language...good thing teaching will only be a temporary gig for me... after i get into medical school (hopefully I do...) i'll make sure to think very carefully about specialty choice if pediatrics ever appeals to me....

haha are you still serving as a teacher aid or is that long over with??

dear gosh you poor thing I feel sorry for you ugh I got that a lot too they werent bright though they thought I didnt understand them I remember going to them "you do realize I am mexican right?" and they instantly shut it, I thought the young kids were the worst, ugh gave me head aches all the time and couldnt even tell them to shut up apparently thats a no no word. My favorite was highschool I had my homeroom teacher and I got to be with this guy we had a weird chemistry but I think its cause I wanted a bad boy and he wanted a goody goody girl xD... we didnt date so no worries. If you didnt like crying children you wont like pediatrics, gosh all their jobs are is giving the kids needle shots xD

Oh gosh this was years ago, back around 05-07

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces