Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Muffeh
Razumi Yazura

Thank you. n n
I should prolly read the front page before I ask a bunch..
emotion_awesome
That's fine. Take your time. xd I know that there's still a lot of things I've left out, so I expect questions.

On a random note, I was playing Sims 3 a few days ago with characters in the story. I mostly play as Atticus and have him draw a lot. [x] [x]

Noticed characters I made having a party at their place and they were sitting next to each other, so I took a screenshot of them. Don't know why they would be wearing swimsuits when they have no pool, but alright. [x]

I should draw refs of them. Bryce and Candice will be seen quite a bit in the beginning of the comic and are close to Raz and Atticus. Hopefully I'll be able to finish their profile on time for this contest. sweatdrop

Loiterer

Razumi Yazura

rofl

Random note is right.
xD
Hehe. I am eyeing Atticus just because there's a lot more freedom. u u <3

Lol that's random.
So that's those two? Sorry.. I haven't found the link to the comic yet. xD

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Muffeh
rofl

Random note is right.
xD

Lol that's random.
Haha. Understandable.

For the most part. Bryce usually has glasses. And I haven't posted my comic yet. Aiming for later this month or early March. I'm working on my buffer pile at the moment before I start posting pages.

Loiterer

Razumi Yazura
Muffeh
rofl

Random note is right.
xD

Lol that's random.
Haha. Understandable.

For the most part. Bryce usually has glasses. And I haven't posted my comic yet. Aiming for later this month or early March. I'm working on my buffer pile at the moment before I start posting pages.

Oooooo... I can't wait. :'D
I really like reading comics or stories for characters I draw. n n <3
Do you think there will be an extension?
March is kind of random for people who go to school. ; n ;
Plus having your comic will get people more into your contest too I think.

edit: I know it says you aren't.. but maybe it would be for the best, anyway? ><

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Muffeh
Oooooo... I can't wait. :'D
I really like reading comics or stories for characters I draw. n n <3
Do you think there will be an extension?
March is kind of random for people who go to school. ; n ;
Plus having your comic will get people more into your contest too I think.

edit: I know it says you aren't.. but maybe it would be for the best, anyway? ><
I don't like backing out on my word. Hmm...I'd have to perhaps make a poll on that to see how many people would need this, if truly necessary. I wouldn't know what kind of deadline would be suitable.

I was planning on making another contest after this one with new prizes as I am already gathering more. I'm working on crafting an Aurora kitten start at the moment. User Image

Loiterer

Razumi Yazura

Heh
A poll would be the best just in case there are a ton of people who want it to end asap.
Then if the answer is yes, put another poll for like different months.
I personally would choose the end of July, just because it's summer and I have break. xD
Other people from other countries and maybe other parts of the US have different times they go to school, so that's just me.
Maybe march IS good for other people? I wouldn't know. ; n;
If you prefer it to end in March, it's all you.. your contest. n n <3

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Muffeh
Heh
A poll would be the best just in case there are a ton of people who want it to end asap.
Then if the answer is yes, put another poll for like different months.
I personally would choose the end of July, just because it's summer and I have break. xD
Other people from other countries and maybe other parts of the US have different times they go to school, so that's just me.
Maybe march IS good for other people? I wouldn't know. ; n;
If you prefer to end it right away, it's all you.. your contest. n n <3
March is summer break in the Philippines. XD And the contest ends around the time there is Spring Break where I currently live. Hmm...

That's interesting. My summer side contest ran for much longer than the winter one and served to have only three entrants. The winter contest received more attention.

I just don't want people to suddenly wait longer. The reason I made a deadline that has meaning to me is since I felt bad seeing a lot of contests extending their deadlines. sweatdrop

Loiterer

Razumi Yazura

Ahh.. I see. That makes sense.
But it's weird at the same time. xD
and if you get less people coming during the summer, we wouldn't want that! o.o!

c:
It's okay.
Just wanted to nudge it a little so I could have more times to prepare. emotion_awesome
< u > ;
hehehehehe

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Muffeh
and if you get less people coming during the summer, we wouldn't want that! o.o!

c:
It's okay.
Just wanted to nudge it a little so I could have more times to prepare. emotion_awesome
< u > ;
hehehehehe
I can throw my halo at the next contest? XD ... ... ...I would likely weep somewhere if I did that. lol Perhaps a devil tail instead. We'll see. I have a lot of items...

Summer was questionable, I suppose. I checked and it appears that there was entries in July from 2 people, but 0 entries in August. The third entry for the summer contest submitted in September. Five people submitted entries in September, actually.

I have heard that sometimes users wait for the definite deadline before they submit even when they've already completed it. I know that it's not always the case, though.

Loiterer

Razumi Yazura

Halo?
Wuh I didn't even notice. u u;
/pats self

Devil tails are awesome pixels emotion_awesome
I'd draw for one. Yea. Totally. ; u; <33
I always wanted to do an auction for one, but I'm always still honing my skills I guess to even try yet. xD
I'm not too into the prize for the wings in this contest.. I much prefer the tail even though it's worth less.
But, I wouldn't mind entering either way. n n

September, school is already started... for me anyway.
/shrugs
I guess it depends. :c
Keiiii's contest ended on a good day because I had all winter break to work on the entries. Then once the contest ended everyone was swamped with homework. xD
I don't know how to run contests or the best dates, so that's just my own personal opinion and experience.

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Razumi Yazura
Muffeh

c:
It's okay.
< u > ;
hehehehehe
I can throw my halo at the next contest? XD ... ... ...I would likely weep somewhere if I did that. lol Perhaps a devil tail instead. We'll see. I have a lot of items...

Summer was questionable, I suppose. I checked and it appears that there was entries in July from 2 people, but 0 entries in August. The third entry for the summer contest submitted in September. Five people submitted entries in September, actually.

I have heard that sometimes users wait for the definite deadline before they submit even when they've already completed it. I know that it's not always the case, though.
"lots of items" should read "TOO MANY ITEMS"

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Muffeh
Halo?
Wuh I didn't even notice. u u;
/pats self

Devil tails are awesome pixels emotion_awesome
I'd draw for one. Yea. Totally. ; u; <33
I always wanted to do an auction for one, but I'm always still honing my skills I guess to even try yet. xD
I'm not too into the prize for the wings in this contest.. I much prefer the tail even though it's worth less.
But, I wouldn't mind entering either way. n n

September, school is already started... for me anyway.
/shrugs
I guess it depends. :c
Keiiii's contest ended on a good day because I had all winter break to work on the entries. Then once the contest ended everyone was swamped with homework. xD
I don't know how to run contests or the best dates, so that's just my own personal opinion and experience.
lol Aw.

Haha. We'll see. I have sentimental value for my devil tail, but I usually can gather that gold value in a month or two. Took me 34 days to raise gold to get the kitten stars for this contest when they had a much higher value.

I was actually surprised when people were entering in the middle of September.

Fair enough. o: I could always extend to perhaps the end of the 24th to give people an extra weekend, but I'll have to see how people are doing with their entries at that time. I wouldn't mind if there are people showing progress and express that they need more time, but not if they say it at the very last minute without warning and no progress shown.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Silver Archangel
"lots of items" should read "TOO MANY ITEMS"
Items Owned: 2235

Loiterer

Razumi Yazura

OHHH
Maybe the best thing is to have a WIP turn in, and then a small extension for those who turned in a WIP.. Maybe that's the reason so many people were working during Keiiii's contest.
The WIP is like.. Made a doodle.. Guess I better finish it. emotion_donotwant
If that makes sense.. I guess. xD
emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out