Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
AkaiRingo
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Just read that you said you were in the military. I'm trying to get into the USAF right now. I'm 27, so this is my last year that I can possibly try! I don't turn 28 till next August, so my recruiter said I should be able to get in if there aren't any major snags. smile
surprised oh my goodness you are? That awesome! I was in the Air Force for 5 years. I didn't join until I was 22, xd I turned 23 I'm basic. I was an Information Manager, do you know what job you'll be doing? Are you going active, guard, or reserve?

Going active. I'm highly tempted to try for cryptologic linguist, as I'm good with languages. Although, I wouldn't mind working in personnel and pushing paper. I like paperwork. XD

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Just got home from work. I'm pretty tired, but I'm bumping the thread up for now. The month is almost over, so get your WIPs or entries in for the monthly RNG. One user this month so far.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
I'll update the BG Monthly list soon. Just need to take care of a few things.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi!!!! Stay safe with the hurricane!!!!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
There was no hurricane here, but there was an earthquake further north and we had a tsunami warning. It was lifted, though.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
There was no hurricane here, but there was an earthquake further north and we had a tsunami warning. It was lifted, though.
>< I don't know why I thought you where in Florida gonk but earthquakes aren't great either Oo;;;;

We had some here in Oklahoma last year xd though they where Quake-nados because we had the earthquakes and tornados all in the same night xd it was kind of crazy.

I'm glad that the tsunami warning passed. The only time I ever had one of those was when we had the 7.0 in Japan when I lived there, but nothing happened thank god, I just lost my Christmas tree xd it fell over.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
>< I don't know why I thought you where in Florida gonk but earthquakes aren't great either Oo;;;;

We had some here in Oklahoma last year xd though they where Quake-nados because we had the earthquakes and tornados all in the same night xd it was kind of crazy.

I'm glad that the tsunami warning passed. The only time I ever had one of those was when we had the 7.0 in Japan when I lived there, but nothing happened thank god, I just lost my Christmas tree xd it fell over.
Haha. No. I live in BC. It was a 7.7 earthquake off the coast of the Haida Gwaii islands. Too close for comfort, really. Things like this just seem quite abnormal in this part of the world.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
:: rolls through thread :: WHHHEEEEE rofl <~~~ me rolling xd

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Haha. No. I live in BC. It was a 7.7 earthquake off the coast of the Haida Gwaii islands. Too close for comfort, really. Things like this just seem quite abnormal in this part of the world.
Holy crap, I never got this notice Oo;;; it's like gaia never tells me when you reply to me.

OO;;; wow, 7.7... that's nuts! The 7.0 we had was crazy, but I can't even think about a 7.7!

the one in Okalhoma we had was like a 5.0 I think >< I'm not sure, I would have to look it up.

I've noticed that a lot of places that should be having earthquakes are getting them all of a sudden.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Holy crap, I never got this notice Oo;;; it's like gaia never tells me when you reply to me.

OO;;; wow, 7.7... that's nuts! The 7.0 we had was crazy, but I can't even think about a 7.7!

the one in Okalhoma we had was like a 5.0 I think >< I'm not sure, I would have to look it up.

I've noticed that a lot of places that should be having earthquakes are getting them all of a sudden.
The world is falling apart. We have to prepare! xd

M'heh. The weather has been rather crazy recently. I don't know how to react if that earthquake was even closer than it was. gonk

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
I just took a shower after getting home. Combing my hair and then I will take care of the monthly contests since October is over.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
lnvincibIe

lnvincibIe was the only participant for October's art related monthly contest. Trade sent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff