Tory Salazar's Partner

Anxious Prophet

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I updated and moved more items to the contest mule. Placed the minis and ports on his avatar.

Witty Conversationalist

User Image

Got my first sketch done~! o uo
I am doing Sanriel and Quil~
I fell in love with San when I first seen the avatar art of him~
But this his story with Quil hooked me. ; u;~ emotion_bigheart
I can't wait for you to see it!!! ; A;
It may take me a few days thou, since I am going to color it digitally~
yum_strawberry

User Image

Witty Conversationalist

User Image

Is there any kind of markings, or special qualities about these two characters that you, personally, would really want to show through?

I was wondering what Sanriel's necklace would look like, I believe you wrote on Quil's bio that after she killed she now wears it? Would that be the gem in her chocker that you are referring to? And what color would it be now that she put his soul in it? I was thinking a bright icy blue, but I wanted to confirm with you. c':
yum_strawberry

User Image

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Whimsical Vanilla-Chan
User Image

yum_strawberry

User Image
The story between them is one of my favourites. More serious than the silly "We're not together," or "WE'RE NOT GAY. Well...I don't know about him, BUT I'M NOT" joke between Razekiel and Jikal.

I look forward to seeing it. surprised If you want to show the WIP, it would count as one spot in the monthly contest for a chance to win 50k or more if you don't manage to finish the entry by the end of the month. Also in case you'd like some feedback, but you're completely free to disregard this if you want to keep it a surprise for when it's complete.

Witty Conversationalist

Razumi Yazura
Whimsical Vanilla-Chan
User Image

yum_strawberry

User Image
The story between them is one of my favourites. More serious than the silly "We're not together," or "WE'RE NOT GAY. Well...I don't know about him, BUT I'M NOT" joke between Razekiel and Jikal.

I look forward to seeing it. surprised If you want to show the WIP, it would count as one spot in the monthly contest for a chance to win 50k or more if you don't manage to finish the entry by the end of the month. Also in case you'd like some feedback, but you're completely free to disregard this if you want to keep it a surprise for when it's complete.

User Image

Okay I might do that then! Just in case, and maybe give you a sneak peak~ I'll sit on it.
Does the contest end this month?
I read that it was going to end on your birthday in March! :'D
yum_strawberry

User Image

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Whimsical Vanilla-Chan
User Image

Is there any kind of markings, or special qualities about these two characters that you, personally, would really want to show through?

I was wondering what Sanriel's necklace would look like, I believe you wrote on Quil's bio that after she killed she now wears it? Would that be the gem in her chocker that you are referring to? And what color would it be now that she put his soul in it? I was thinking a bright icy blue, but I wanted to confirm with you. c':
yum_strawberry

User Image
Yes. It's the gem in her choker. I would say that it would remain a reddish colour or perhaps slightly glowing purple in hue.

It might become icy dark blue (maybe somewhat cracked?) after she "frees" him, though. Since its original properties have been rendered useless to him and it would reflect on him becoming a death knight, if that makes sense.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Whimsical Vanilla-Chan
User Image

Okay I might do that then! Just in case, and maybe give you a sneak peak~ I'll sit on it.
yum_strawberry

User Image
I have monthly contests going on and I'm working on another side contest that would end sometime in early January for the New Year. I was going to do bi-monthly contests, but I missed it for September and October since I was doing a lot of overtime at work and couldn't set it up. I have three RIG/CI bundles for September and October so far, so I will still be giving those out for the November/December running contest. I'll also be getting three more bundles for each month for this contest and I'm also going to throw in the crystal boxes as well. I'll include the themes I was going to use for Autumn contest since I missed them.

Last day to submit artwork for the main contest is my birthday, which is March 18th.

Witty Conversationalist

Razumi Yazura
Whimsical Vanilla-Chan
User Image

yum_strawberry

User Image
I have monthly contests going on and I'm working on another side contest that would end sometime in early January for the New Year. I was going to do bi-monthly contests, but I missed it for September and October since I was doing a lot of overtime at work and couldn't set it up. I have three RIG/CI bundles for September and October so far, so I will still be giving those out for the November/December running contest. I'll also be getting three more bundles for each month for this contest and I'm also going to throw in the crystal boxes as well. I'll include the themes I was going to use for Autumn contest since I missed them.

Last day to submit artwork for the main contest is my birthday, which is March 18th.

User Image

And thanks for the info, it helps and it did make sense.
I see you have sub categories like: best romance, best friends, best male, female, etc.
If you win one of the overall prizes would you also have the chance at winning a category prize as well?

Sorry if I am bugging you with too many questions!! >u<~
yum_strawberry

User Image

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Whimsical Vanilla-Chan
Oh okay I see! So if I want my artwork to go to the main contest, it won't apply for the monthly right? I just want to make sure I post it in the right area/use the right submission info. c:

And thanks for the info, it helps and it did make sense.
I see you have sub categories like: best romance, best friends, best male, female, etc.
If you win one of the overall prizes would you also have the chance at winning a category prize as well?

Sorry if I am bugging you with too many questions!! >u<~
No, questions are important to ask!

When entries are submitted to any of the side contests, they still count for the main contest. Nothing changes that. It's just a way to give people more chances to win something. It's also an attempt to try and get more attention and entries, but that was unsuccessful during summer. XD; I don't mind, though. However, for the bi-monthly side contest, only one entry can win a prize since I don't want people to give a mass amount of entries to win all of the bundles. That would be unfair to other users. However, people are still free to enter more than one entry to increase their chances and it still counts for the main contest. (Let me know if I'm becoming confusing here.)

As for the main prizes, it depends on the amount of entries. If a person wins first, second, and third place, they may not win anything from the sub categories. I'll check if I need to update that. The kitten stars used to be the top prize until I gave up my minis and ports to the contest gods. lmao This is for multiply entries, though. A single entry cannot win more than one category.

Witty Conversationalist

Razumi Yazura
No, questions are important to ask!

When entries are submitted to any of the side contests, they still count for the main contest. Nothing changes that. It's just a way to give people more chances to win something. It's also an attempt to try and get more attention and entries, but that was unsuccessful during summer. XD; I don't mind, though. However, for the bi-monthly side contest, only one entry can win a prize since I don't want people to give a mass amount of entries to win all of the bundles. That would be unfair to other users. However, people are still free to enter more than one entry to increase their chances and it still counts for the main contest. (Let me know if I'm becoming confusing here.)

As for the main prizes, it depends on the amount of entries. If a person wins first, second, and third place, they may not win anything from the sub categories. I'll check if I need to update that. The kitten stars used to be the top prize until I gave up my minis and ports to the contest gods. lmao This is for multiply entries, though. A single entry cannot win more than one category.

User Image

Ohh okay, I understand now~
Nope, you make 100% complete sense. ^^
I don' t think I have anymore, but if I do I will ask then!! xD
yum_strawberry

User Image

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Whimsical Vanilla-Chan
User Image

Ohh okay, I understand now~
Nope, you make 100% complete sense. ^^
I don' t think I have anymore, but if I do I will ask then!! xD
yum_strawberry

User Image
Okay. surprised I'm setting up the November/December contest at the moment. May post it up in a few hours.

If you know anyone who you think would be interested, that helps too. I may still be adding more categories. Considering throwing golden laurels in as well somewhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff